ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
At this rate, I honestly don't see that happening. Now, I don't know if there's been any new info regarding this particular VN on Patreon, but odds are pretty good they've abandoned this project if they're busy working on a new game.

It just doesn't make sense to me they'd stop development and go, "Oh, I think I/we should begin a new project" while leaving one unfinished (at least as far as the harem and no one endings go). If their heart isn't in it anymore, that's fine. Simply state they no longer interested, slap a "completed" tag and that be that. There's no sense in dragging out the wait any longer as it's already been close to a year now.

I'm getting a strong ICSTOR vibe with this one, but that's just my opinion. Glad I don't support this dev if he's going to start milking patrons.
IIRC the writer for this game had some issues ( i think burnout) and hence why this is on hold.
While the Dev who wanted to finish the game, has started planning for the future and is working on a new game with a different writer, pretty sure he isn't waiting for the old writer to come and is moving on working on the new game full time. Maybe once Val feels better they will finish the game and but i am nit sure how many people are looking forward to that

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
IIRC the writer for this game had some issues ( i think burnout) and hence why this is on hold.
While the Dev who wanted to finish the game, has started planning for the future and is working on a new game with a different writer, pretty sure he isn't waiting for the old writer to come and is moving on working on the new game full time. Maybe once Val feels better they will finish the game and but i am nit sure how many people are looking forward to that
That would be great if a new writer took over writing duties. I think some fans would still be pleased if there was a conclusion to the game. Trust, though, I think at this point is damaged, but can still be repaired.

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
To be honest if Val taking a break can clear their head and get shit back together for the real ending of the game "Harem" and it be the ending that properly fits with the rest of the older story then fine I will wait a year for the darn thing.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is there a scene where a girl is licking off cum from Hailey? I thought I saw a photo somewhere

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there a scene where a girl is licking off cum from Hailey? I thought I saw a photo somewhere
Hailey only has a few scenes, sadly, she is a bit underserved. None that involve the other girls, unless I missed something trying to forget the unhappy endings. :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
sooo uuuh all the download links for windows lead to the gallery unlocker, are they sipposed to do that?
That is the full game, but with the gallery unlocked. The regular version is also there on the Mega link by clicking regular version on the left.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Finally finished the 4 available endings. My comment on the Alice ending is that it's apt. She was hooking up with Leah even before the MC and her got together and they both were hooking up with other girls while they were together, so the poly ending is the logical conclusion to their story. That said, it's my least favorite ending.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I guess I will take this off my watch list now. Complete and utter radio silence about this, or the other planned game makes me nervous about any future support to this group.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes