Jul 27, 2018
did the Dev just disappear or did he have some IRL issues? well, either way it s a shame. He had already started work on the next game.

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
Multi-Mod:

- Adds walkthrough in game.
- Cheat menu. (Added extra option to change name and "sexname" in game/cheat screen).
- Improvements. (All scenes will appear even if you don't have enough points and it can be disabled or enabled at the start of the game or in the cheat screen).

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , , OR

EDIT: Fixed a label bug on ver15 file. (Android still has the bug)

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 1256684
I have tried multiple times and continue to get this error when installing the mod.

The label storemenu15 is defined twice, at
File "game/mod/modLabels.rpy", line 2910 and
File "game/ver15.rpy", line 374.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, that much I knew. But nothing in nearly a year? I'd hope with that kind of a wait it better be one hell of a harem ending
There are 2 endings unfinished, and the harem ending was the one everyone wanted to see. Honestly though, as crap as the other endings were, it's probably best if we never get the rest, unless Dev gets a writer who doesn't hate the players. ;)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol I think I did see someone post a while back that he had a new game going, I'm not 100% sure though.
Ah, too many irons in the fire. lol

There are 2 endings unfinished, and the harem ending was the one everyone wanted to see. Honestly though, as crap as the other endings were, it's probably best if we never get the rest, unless Dev gets a writer who doesn't hate the players. ;)
To tell you the truth, it's been so long since we've seen anything that I can't even remember who most of the endings were with.. I know there was Leah (terrible ending, IMHO), Melody (meh, it was okay, but nothing to write home about) and Karina (decent, but still not all that). The rest, I'm drawing a blank on.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Alice is the one you are missing, and the worst one by far. Most fans favorite girl, had an ending with another girl along for the ride. It upset a lot of folks and convinced me the writer had officially gone insane. :eek:
hahahahaha That can't be any worse than the dumpster fire that is Dual Family. Talk about a bad acid trip.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
hahahahaha That can't be any worse than the dumpster fire that is Dual Family. Talk about a bad acid trip.
That is true, but that entire game is fakkin horrible. Freeloading Family was really good, until Dad showed up and everything went to shit. If players were used to the level of terrible that is in Dual Family, they would not have been nearly as disappointed in the endings. ;)
But yeah, I don't understand how that game still exists. That and Bad Hero are on top of my utterly awful AVN list. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: ARB582 and Sycho

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Lol I think I did see someone post a while back that he had a new game going, I'm not 100% sure though.
It's possible I had another thread open and read it there thats why im not 100% sure lol. I really need to start closing tabs at some point I always have way too many open.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That is true, but that entire game is fakkin horrible. Freeloading Family was really good, until Dad showed up and everything went to shit. If players were used to the level of terrible that is in Dual Family, they would not have been nearly as disappointed in the endings. ;)
But yeah, I don't understand how that game still exists. That and Bad Hero are on top of my utterly awful AVN list. :poop:
My thoughts on that when the time came was, "Why the hell would you want to know about my life after you kicked me and sis out of the house? To gloat? To grovel and beg? To ask you to reconsider? I'm not telling you diddly!" But I'm an asshole like that, though. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Bloodguard

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's possible I had another thread open and read it there thats why im not 100% sure lol. I really need to start closing tabs at some point I always have way too many open.
lol I've done that a few times as well; replied to the wrong thread because I was either:
  1. In a hurry.
  2. Not paying attention.
  3. Probably drunk.
  4. All of the above.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The dev is supposed to work on a new game. He made polls on patreon to gauge interests. It would be nice if he'd release something before this summer

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The dev is supposed to work on a new game. He made polls on patreon to gauge interests. It would be nice if he'd release something before this summer
At this rate, I honestly don't see that happening. Now, I don't know if there's been any new info regarding this particular VN on Patreon, but odds are pretty good they've abandoned this project if they're busy working on a new game.

It just doesn't make sense to me they'd stop development and go, "Oh, I think I/we should begin a new project" while leaving one unfinished (at least as far as the harem and no one endings go). If their heart isn't in it anymore, that's fine. Simply state they no longer interested, slap a "completed" tag and that be that. There's no sense in dragging out the wait any longer as it's already been close to a year now.

I'm getting a strong ICSTOR vibe with this one, but that's just my opinion. Glad I don't support this dev if he's going to start milking patrons.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
At this rate, I honestly don't see that happening. Now, I don't know if there's been any new info regarding this particular VN on Patreon, but odds are pretty good they've abandoned this project if they're busy working on a new game.

It just doesn't make sense to me they'd stop development and go, "Oh, I think I/we should begin a new project" while leaving one unfinished (at least as far as the harem and no one endings go). If their heart isn't in it anymore, that's fine. Simply state they no longer interested, slap a "completed" tag and that be that. There's no sense in dragging out the wait any longer as it's already been close to a year now.

I'm getting a strong ICSTOR vibe with this one, but that's just my opinion. Glad I don't support this dev if he's going to start milking patrons.
It's because the writer made a "break" (burnout or depression). While waiting their hypothetical comeback, the dev wanted to work on a new game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's because the writer made a "break" (burnout or depression). While waiting their hypothetical comeback, the dev wanted to work on a new game.
Oh I completely understand and sympathize with that, but at some point (from a business perspective, if that's the dev's sole source of income) you either have to find someone else to take their place (even if it's only temporary) or at least consider other options or alternatives. This is one of the ways games end up getting abandoned - lack of interest - and how you lose income/trust from patrons who supported you. Again, I fall back on devs like ICSTOR and irredeemable as an example.

I'm not saying that is what's happening in this case, but you gotta admit, it does seem to fall into the same pattern as the two I've mentioned.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes