DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
besides endings this has nice story and plenty of sexscenes if is after that.
Yeah and even the endings are not badly written as such, just they feel like some SJW took over wanting to punish the player and thinks egotistical women are attractive in a supposed romantic male MC game that is not about mindbreaking femdom. :p ( Well just as attractive as a long term partner as an egotistical male, so not really unless your are masochistic. :p)

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I was checking/deleting my games and came across this one again. Was around July when I played this last and he put on the sudden crap ending with the phone call to the dad. Just amazes me he's still milking this thing out this long AND that people are still giving him so much money for nothing.

Was such a good game before all the "endings" crap.
Am doing the same thing, just thought I'd have a look see if there's any new info but time to Delete game & Unwatch thread.

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
A real shame it fell apart. So much promise and it feels really squandered.

My sorrow goes to donors.

Apr 3, 2020
If only there was some way or some sort of bot that can help you search a thread for something.
Yes. I still don't know why this forum doesn't have an option to sort searchs by date within a thread. Either you use "advance search" which brings results from multiple threads or you are damned to read coments on the thread without a chronologic order.

Why the fuck don't they add the "sort by" button when searching within a thread?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes. I still don't know why this forum doesn't have an option to sort searchs by date within a thread. Either you use "advance search" which brings results from multiple threads or you are damned to read coments on the thread without a chronologic order.

Why the fuck don't they add the "sort by" button when searching within a thread?
There is an option in the preferences:

untitled.png

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
When I search for a particular game/VN (Summertime Saga for example) and check "titles only" I get anywhere from 2 to 7 (or more) pages of results and the SS game is always the last page. If I search a thread for 'save or saves' I'll get dozens of pages of results. I don't need a save or a gallery mod from 2017. So when others complain "use the search function!" I doubt they use it themselves because search is VERY clunky at best.

That's pretty much my only complaint with F95zone. I especially like the 'ignore thread' option. I avoid all but a couple futa threads, all bestiality and gay threads (if you're into it more power too you). It saves me a LOT of time sorting through the crap posts.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
At this point I'd take any kind of harem ending but if the writer is missing/not contacting for months now, why not just go full fan service to put a bow on this game and move on to the next one

Reactions: EJW
Feb 18, 2018
Freeloading Family [v0.30 GU] [FFCreations] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,12 GB / 127 MB - FreeloadingFamily-0.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,1 GB / 109 MB - FreeloadingFamily-0.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
now that is some compression :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes