Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does Karina really have to get some piercings and tattoo? And Hailey is hot was fuck.
Apparently changing characters, in off screen scenes before the ending, to where they are not recognizable as the characters throughout the whole vn is "character growth" and totally not shitty writing trying to be artistic.

Yeah Hailey being cast aside and wed to another in a ending which had nothing to do with her still is bullshit and cruel imo

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
So i kind of peaced out the update before the endings started since i wanted to see them all together when the game was completed and i have to say, was going through onhold/abandoned games to see which ones to unwatch and saw this one, reading about the endings we got here makes me incredibly sad, like the things i'm reading here are making School Days ending seem like a masterpiece, who the hell wrote these endings Chris-chan?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Correct. I have yet to see one post stating excitement for the "no one" ending though even before the writer started on ruining the vn with the endings...

I can only imagine what after school drama laiden artsy ending the "no one" ending would be in their hands...

MC getting kidnapped is some homo dungeon and getting banged every day

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
So i kind of peaced out the update before the endings started since i wanted to see them all together when the game was completed and i have to say, was going through onhold/abandoned games to see which ones to unwatch and saw this one, reading about the endings we got here makes me incredibly sad, like the things i'm reading here are making School Days ending seem like a masterpiece, who the hell wrote these endings Chris-chan?
I will laugh my ass off if Chris-Chan really write the endings (but I can confirm it's not him)

• Sad
Reactions: Kaeris

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Need that Harem ending.. haven't completed every ending yet, so far I just completed Leah's ending and I'm almost done with melody, Alice and Katrina's endings but why pick one when you can have em all right? .. Also I see no point in the "break up with everyone" ending unless if MC ends up with Hailey then sure.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I just hope that we will see and ending and a Complete tag at the End. Not to forget that the missing Endings hopefully will be better then the other ones we have for now. :unsure::coffee:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Need that Harem ending.. haven't completed every ending yet, so far I just completed Leah's ending and I'm almost done with melody, Alice and Katrina's endings but why pick one when you can have em all right? .. Also I see no point in the "break up with everyone" ending unless if MC ends up with Hailey then sure.
It was stated as the "no one" ending. Hell if it was called the Hailey ending a lot of people would have been excited and/or nervous to see how that would be made.

Judging just from the already released ruined endings I'm sure the "no one" ending would be the mc getting chemical castration and moving in with his sudden best friend: his dad dedicating his life to feminist studies...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It was stated as the "no one" ending. Hell if it was called the Hailey ending a lot of people would have been excited and/or nervous to see how that would be made.

Judging just from the already released ruined endings I'm sure the "no one" ending would be the mc getting chemical castration and moving in with his sudden best friend: his dad dedicating his life to feminist studies...
we're laughing now but wait until we see that ending
I think this might be just about 10% of what the writer envisions , from the way he wrote the other endings at least

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes