Rule97

May 2, 2018
Wow wanted to checl if this game was alive and now its on hold, also people angry... Can I know what turn the story took ainxe i didn't play for several updates?

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Wow wanted to checl if this game was alive and now its on hold, also people angry... Can I know what turn the story took ainxe i didn't play for several updates?
ehhh... just become normal harem game but i really don't care about that

most of us(i think) really didn't liked Alice ending...To be honest shittiest ending i can remember. after they got marred alice started lesbian relationship witch some lesbian bitch who don't like dick...so what i mean is that alice is cucking mc. like i said. BIG disappointment

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and Bloodguard

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I think the real disappointment comes from introduction of MC's Father - which is the basis of the framing for endings themselves. Also, timeskips. Suddenly, few months are timeskipped because showing development is hard.

From all endings sown, the ones who weren't "dumpster fires that contradicted traits and personalities shown thus far" (Alice, Leah), felt like "no payoff after all these setups" (Melody, Karina).

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
the game is a harem game and should have a harem ending and nothing else.
I know right? Players got pretty much every ending except the one they actually wanted. I wanted an Alice solo ending actually but didn't get that either. :cry:
Shame, cause a lot like No More Secrets, the game had some real potential before the dumpster fire of endings started. :poop:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I know right? Players got pretty much every ending except the one they actually wanted. I wanted an Alice solo ending actually but didn't get that either. :cry:
Shame, cause a lot like No More Secrets, the game had some real potential before the dumpster fire of endings started. :poop:
Wait people didn't like No More Secrets endings?
I thought they were good

Reactions: Rythan25

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I think the real disappointment comes from introduction of MC's Father - which is the basis of the framing for endings themselves. Also, timeskips. Suddenly, few months are timeskipped because showing development is hard.

From all endings sown, the ones who weren't "dumpster fires that contradicted traits and personalities shown thus far" (Alice, Leah), felt like "no payoff after all these setups" (Melody, Karina).

I agree with most of this,but I did like Melody's ending.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought they were good
Well, I'm glad someone did. :LOL:
They were terribly rushed and just slapped together. Most didn't even make sense. Dev even admitted he was burned out and didn't do them justice.
Only one I cared about was the Mum, and she didn't even get her own ending.
Pretty much would have been better to just dump the game, than leave people with that low-effort crap.
Second half of the game should have changed the name to Forget About Secrets, and Just Bone Everyone. :poop:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Well, I'm glad someone did. :LOL:
They were terribly rushed and just slapped together. Most didn't even make sense. Dev even admitted he was burned out and didn't do them justice.
Only one I cared about was the Mum, and she didn't even get her own ending.
Pretty much would have been better to just dump the game, than leave people with that low-effort crap.
Second half of the game should have changed the name to Forget About Secrets, and Just Bone Everyone. :poop:
Well maybe i was ok with them bcoz i played the game once it was finished, so maybe i wasn't that hyped for the endings, also i was probably just happy i could decide the ending in the final chapter, instead of starting a new playthrough, bcoz i remember playing the game just after i finished playing melody and i absolutely hated that you needed multiple playthroughs for that game.
I thought the endings were ok, i would rate em 3.5/5 the same as the game. though i am definitely more disappointed in his new game no more money.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

SkyeJordan666

Sep 19, 2020
Reading the last few pages makes me glad that I stopped playing the game long before the endings started. Honestly even the thought that there are single endings makes me sick the game is a harem game and should have a harem ending and nothing else.
There will be harem ending, just don't know when

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I thought they were good
It is true, as a player it was easy to tell No More Secrets was quite rushed at the end. I never understood why the dev felt like moving on so quickly, since I think NMS has a lot of potential still, but he is doing a great job with No More Money, which has a similar theme.

I don't love endings that are obviously rushed. I can think of quite a few examples other than NMS. It is hard to get an ending right, especially if it is not all planned out from the beginning. Many devs fumble a bit at ending their games, but they aren't usually the slap in the face we got with Freeloading Family, where all the buildup with each character over a year of playing was suddenly reversed, one by one. It's almost as bad as the MC waking up in jail saying to himself, "Oh it was all a dream, time for my 1 hour of exercise".

I can only assume that it was an intentional f.u. to the players for some reason. Maybe they the dev and writer were bitter that they didn't get enough patrons. Maybe V.A. Laurie's dog ran away, or she ate some bad oysters. Who knows.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes