Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who the fuck cares if it isn't men? Watching her with the lesbian only would be hot and 90% of the time is sharing. You'd be the ONLY male she fucks. That's paradise for me. I only consider it cuck if it's males. That would be a big no. If it's other girls who cares, especially if she usually shares. So she has a GF but lets you watch and probably fucks the shit out of you after.
Until she falls in love with one of the ladies because they can give her something you can't. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Dodged a bullet here, i didn't play this since MC's father appearance (thanks to lockdown), & wanted to give it a try but after reading all these comments (i never read comments before playing the update but the low ratings made me curious) about how messed up the endings are & i am not sure anymore. I have had some fond memories with this one till and I'd like to keep it that way.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dodged a bullet here, i didn't play this since MC's father appearance (thanks to lockdown), & wanted to give it a try but after reading all these comments (i never read comments before playing the update but the low ratings made me curious) about how messed up the endings are & i am not sure anymore. I have had some fond memories with this one till and I'd like to keep it that way.
My feelings about it have been expressed ( probably too much). I was a fan of this vn and the characters until the dad showed up with ending's beginning...

I usually recommend people judge for themselves as everyone has different tastes but in this case I would recommend you wait.

Two endings are left and they may or not be made at all... if you're a harem fan especially: I would say wait. Yes, i find the endings totally don't do the characters justice so far... but I feel you should find out for yourself After if/or when it has movement again.

My two cents

Edited: to hide the horrible grammar mistakes I didn't notice without coffee

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Do we know why this is on hold? I'm not a fan of the endings so far, Leah's made MC seem like a Beta/Sub and was frustrating, Karina's was kinda boring, and Alice's was just an awful gut punch. I didn't mind the Melody pregnancy ending, but it fell a little flat. But a Harem ending is what this game has been heading for since the beginning, and it would be nice to get that right? Or the secret Hailey ending would also be amazing. ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hopefully V.A. Laurie is doing ok and returns.

Also hope he didn't say "F-it" and ditch the game after all the negative reviews on Alice's ending got to him. Which I feel like has at least a decent probability of being true.

Bad/disappointing endings aren't the end of the world, most games on here have subpar endings. You just have to learn from it and make the next ending better.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
i choosed Alice ending when it's came out and i was hoping good ending but....man this was big disappointment. agree most of the comment here. this ending was not worth the wait. Really regret playing this game from the beginning
Yeah this one is gonna sting me for awhile. What sucks for me is now I have to be more hesitant about getting too attached or caring too much about games I play, because at any time they can go from enjoyable to a bad experience. I now have to wonder if this or that game is too good to be true, hell I'm cautious about even bragging out games anymore.

Reactions: Bloodguard

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah this one is gonna sting me for awhile. What sucks for me is now I have to be more hesitant about getting too attached or caring too much about games I play, because at any time they can go from enjoyable to a bad experience. I now have to wonder if this or that game is too good to be true, hell I'm cautious about even bragging out games anymore.
yea and what's the worst for me is that i payed for the game.....now i know i thing for sure. never gonna trust this dev again and i pay him money when game is finished and i know what i'll get. not only him...and this is not the first time devs disappointed community(not only this dev)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Pretty much all the endings were fucked and not true to the characters or story. Even Niagara's ending which some liked went from the fun one to a fucking drama laden after school special.

I wish no ill on the writer but it seems they bowed out before trying to write the harem ending. So it makes me wonder how artsy and fucked up they had planned to make it...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Pretty much all the endings were fucked and not true to the characters or story. Even Niagara's ending which some liked went from the fun one to a fucking drama laden after school special.

I wish no ill on the writer but it seems they bowed out before trying to write the harem ending. So it makes me wonder how artsy and fucked up they had planned to make it...
I don't even want to imagine what the writer thinks harem is...
but after those endings... it's not that hard to imagine what the harem would be like from their perspective.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I don't even want to imagine what the writer thinks harem is...
but after those endings... it's not that hard to imagine what the harem would be like from their perspective.
Lamo that the reasone im not gonna try it when it's come out. LOL not in mood for another disappointment :KEK:

Reactions: BTLD

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So it's been a long time since I played this game and I remember liking it quite a bit. Now I read all this stuff about the endings being bad and writer apparently dipping out. I find it somewhat funny how a 4 year old game hasn't had the overall story written a long time ago. Sure details could change and all that but surely they didn't write on a episode to episode (patch to patch) basis? That sounds like a terrible idea.

Oh well seems like a shame that all this happened on the finishing line, would have been nice to have a completed game to play. They are so so rare these days.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Anyone got news on the writer? I saw on his twitter he said he was doing horribly mentally and was on the verge of losing his house. Apparently that's why he's been so absent.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes