Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I was waiting for Alice and the harem ending but seeing as most dislike her ending do you mind spoiling it so I don't have to redownload the game just for that?
Basically:

>Alice is invited to pose as a bride (the pic when you select her ending before)
>MC goes back to live with Alice
>Leah has a small participation, they kiss and break-up, Leah goes to Canada
>They pass by Melody's workplace, they talk a little with Allegra
>MC and Melody broke up, with Melody having to work in far away places
>They still keep up with the poli-amorous love life, with random girls at bars or parties
>MC feels that they make it together really well. MC asks Alice to get married, while she accepts
>They talk with everyone, they ask Hailey to be her bridesmaid, thing that she accepts
>Everyone attends to their marriage, all the girls are bridesmaids, it starts to rain, and all them get wet exposing their breasts
>Alice desists on her children psychologist life, because she heards really bad stuff while working
>Alice writes a book with her experiences over life, it's a best-seller and they get rich
>They don't stop with the poli-amorous life, and Alice now has a side-girlfriend while still married with MC.
>They end together, as expected, but at that moment, they are a childless couple.

I don't think it was too bad, I think the attacks on V.A. Laurie are unfair because it fit their personality pretty well, but IMO it could have been epic, but in the end it was just okay.

But it doesn't matter. Life is pretty much okay most of the times.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Basically:
I don't think it was too bad, I think the attacks on V.A. Laurie are unfair because it fit their personality pretty well, but IMO it could have been epic, but in the end it was just okay.
100% disagree. Even that writer admitted they "grew" between the time that wasn't shown. If the characters stayed true this vn's endings wouldn't suck so much ass.

Harem and "no one" endings are all that are left to redeem this once great vn. And now it's in limbo... doesn't inspire that much confidence...

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I may not have seen all of the writers work but he has a real issue with this MC getting a truly happy ending. The MC gets to be solely loyal to Alice as far as only really being with Alice but she is dividing her affection with a person MC has no relationship with, just competition for the sister which should never happen.

The writer has a degree in simpology and just has to have the woman come out on top in the end. Just sad.
Maybe the true happy ending is the Harem one, who knows?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That would make sense. And I hope so.

Just dont know why the main LI had to have the shitty ending it did. *shrugs*
My biggest beef, besides the well mentioned dad (villain) being the instant best buddy of the mc at the beginning of the endings for absolutely no reason, is Hailey.

If she's not in the harem ending with the mc that's another slap in the face. As pathetic as marrying her off in the other endings ( for no reason) it would be more salt in the wound.

This is the best example of a great vn brought low because of endings imo

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Basically:

>Alice is invited to pose as a bride (the pic when you select her ending before)
>MC goes back to live with Alice
>Leah has a small participation, they kiss and break-up, Leah goes to Canada
>They pass by Melody's workplace, they talk a little with Allegra
>MC and Melody broke up, with Melody having to work in far away places
>They still keep up with the poli-amorous love life, with random girls at bars or parties
>MC feels that they make it together really well. MC asks Alice to get married, while she accepts
>They talk with everyone, they ask Hailey to be her bridesmaid, thing that she accepts
>Everyone attends to their marriage, all the girls are bridesmaids, it starts to rain, and all them get wet exposing their breasts
>Alice desists on her children psychologist life, because she heards really bad stuff while working
>Alice writes a book with her experiences over life, it's a best-seller and they get rich
>They don't stop with the poli-amorous life, and Alice now has a side-girlfriend while still married with MC.
>They end together, as expected, but at that moment, they are a childless couple.

But it doesn't matter. Life is pretty much okay most of the times.
Thanks for the answer but that ending is kinda wack lol always thought throughout the story about how good they were together and if they would have a family together at the end of it all. but that's just my preference just the two of them married with kids (no extra partners).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I was waiting for Alice and the harem ending but seeing as most dislike her ending do you mind spoiling it so I don't have to redownload the game just for that?
Long story short,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given how polarizing Alice is, as she's arguably one of, if not the main L.I. for the MC, this ending has been beaten to death by not only posters who love/hate/are ambivalent about it, but the writer herself came in to justify her reasons for it. It's controversial since it's been argued whether this lifestyle is true to the characters (namely Alice) personalities versus those arguing for character development/growth where based on Alice's justification for her dalliance with Leah, they refused to label themselves as gay or in a 'relationship', rather they were both just having fun, experimenting.

In which case, it can be assumed or argued once Alice graduated, matured enough and was ready to move on to the next phase of her life similar to the MC, she would not need to keep fooling around with other people. Furthermore, once she realizes she truly loves the MC enough to accept his marriage proposal and would not still need to be in a relationship with another woman in addition to taking other lovers in the future. Now, whether they both decide to occasionally indulge in mostly anonymous, random encounters with other couples or threesomes, it would have been nice to see them be able to stay more or less monogamous with each other and not need relationships outside of their marriage.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
As hot as some girl on girl action is, the point is Alice gets to have a relationship outside the marriage where the MC gets only Alice aproved action on the side and no extra relationships. So she cucks the MC.
The dev told me that the MC had a girlfriend too outside is marriage.

I mentioned that they each had girlfriends through the years, but chose to show Alice with someone who was not sexually involved with MC because that's an aspect of poly relationships you never ever see in these games, but is a fully valid thing that happens.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
it would have been nice to see them be able to stay more or less monogamous with each other and not need relationships outside of their marriage.
And that is exactly the reason why many (including me) were disappointed with the alice ending.
For me, it just doesn't fit .
But it doesn't matter anymore, nothing will change anyway.

I have my hoped-for end with Melody.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
And that is exactly the reason why many (including me) were disappointed with the alice ending.
For me, it just doesn't fit .
But it doesn't matter anymore, nothing will change anyway.

I have my hoped-for end with Melody.
Amen. Couldn't agree more. It's just super disappointing Melody, while a great girl in her own right, got the ending I wish Alice had gotten.

Quite a cop out by the writer there.

Even in that statement you can see an agenda where Alice just have to have her only little thing on the side in the end that the MC cant touch and he just has to be ok with it. Cringy shit.

Bad writing is just bad writing.
Ironically, it's also been argued Alice is in fact the real 'MC' in which she gets all the pussy, with none of the guilt or remorse, while still having a spouse who is ok with an open marriage and not remotely jealous or possessive in the least because he's been trained to just accept it if he wants to be with her.

I mean, if you're gonna tell me Alice and the MC will have a non-traditional poly-marriage/relationship, I would have at least liked Leah to end up with them since it would pay off the time they both spent with her, while not needing to date or fuck other people outside of their throuple....unless aunt Haley hit them up for an occasional threesone, lol! ;)

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
As hot as some girl on girl action is, the point is Alice gets to have a relationship outside the marriage where the MC gets only Alice aproved action on the side and no extra relationships. So she cucks the MC.
I don't consider that cucking. If it was me I'd be happy, but if she did with a guy I'd be extremely pissed off.

• Angry
Reactions: Kond, EJW and BTLD

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I don't consider that cucking. If it was me I'd be happy, but if she did with a guy I'd be extremely pissed off.
In all honesty, I don't like the idea of her hooking up with anyone without the MC present, especially once they're married, but I can sort of accept other girls occasionally if she simply cannot stay faithful/monogamous like at all. What is a dealbreaker for me is side-relationships...for either of them.

If it's someone like Leah (sadly Melody is a bit too traditional to join them in spite of her fun personality), then sure if she's willing to be an equal partner in the relationship, whenever she's in town, or even better if she manages to get a job locally, I'm ok with their poly arrangement. Side partners male or female that have little to no contact with the spouse or full-on side relationships while still 'married' is a no-go for me.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Interesting.

So its cool if the wife gets a girlfriend that you can't touch but you don't get anything on the side unless she is involved?

Sounds like that is the exact description of cucking to me just without other penises I guess....
Long as it's no guys. I have a friend when we were in our 20s he had a stripper girlfriend who said he could bring home other girls as long as she got to have them to. In this case it's ONE girl he can't touch, but plenty one timers he can. Most relationships neither can have any other. I think the way the game ends that would be most guy's dream (other than the girl being his sister.)

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and BTLD

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Interesting.

So its cool if the wife gets a girlfriend that you can't touch but you don't get anything on the side unless she is involved?

Sounds like that is the exact description of cucking to me just without other penises I guess....
So you're with the woman of your dreams, who plays both sides of the fence, She does her best to pick women who enjoy including you but sometimes she's attracted to ones who are not so inclined. Still no matter what she's there for you focused on ensuring that your and her intimate needs and desires are fully met. She's committed to making your marriage as fulfilling complete and joyous as humanly possible.

But because, from time to time, she engages, in passing, a woman who is simply not into men, you'll throw that away. Okay.

As I said when that ending first came out. As long as she's happy and she makes me happy, and whatever women she finds do not endanger the love we have and share, why should I care? She has everything she needs and I have everything I need (her absolute love and devotion), pretty much nothing else really matters.

Also, the ending pretty much indicates that Alice is more likely to pick a woman who is open to being shared with you. Like I said, absolute love and devotion. Two way street. I don't mind an adjunct as long as the third is secondary in our lives.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Even in that statement you can see an agenda where Alice just have to have her only little thing on the side in the end that the MC cant touch and he just has to be ok with it. Cringy shit.
The agenda was to show to the audience that polyamorous relatioship is not about the guy having multiple girlfriends only, but the girls could too. Putting emphasis on that part of the relationship is weird since we hear more about the girlfriend of our girlfriend than our own other girlfriend. I think that if they put a scene or two with the MC girlfriend to make her more "real" than just a sentence that most people forgot about. People would have kept a better idea of the reality of their relationship.

It's never said that Alice is involve with your other girlfriend and since the dev put so much effort on the polyamorous relationship, felt almost force. t's clearly implied that it's not the way it went, because poly =/= cuck. Being a cuck is about being denied sexual intercourse from your partner in favor of a stranger or someone else... We don't have anything like that here, don't try to morph it to something it wasn't.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love and devotion to not just him. Its a girlfriend not a one time fling. Huge difference.
It's almost like she's spent all the game chasing women and not just dating the MC.

Imagine being shocked when the ending matches her character from the whole game.

A cuck still gets action from his girl albeit rarely, he just has no say wether she fucks other men or women.
Nobody has a say whether the person they are with fucks someone else. If they want to fuck around they are going to do it regardless of what you say.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Long story short,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given how polarizing Alice is, as she's arguably one of, if not the main L.I. for the MC, this ending has been beaten to death by not only posters who love/hate/are ambivalent about it, but the writer herself came in to justify her reasons for it. It's controversial since it's been argued whether this lifestyle is true to the characters (namely Alice) personalities versus those arguing for character development/growth where based on Alice's justification for her dalliance with Leah, they refused to label themselves as gay or in a 'relationship', rather they were both just having fun, experimenting.

In which case, it can be assumed or argued once Alice graduated, matured enough and was ready to move on to the next phase of her life similar to the MC, she would not need to keep fooling around with other people. Furthermore, once she realizes she truly loves the MC enough to accept his marriage proposal and would not still need to be in a relationship with another woman in addition to taking other lovers in the future. Now, whether they both decide to occasionally indulge in mostly anonymous, random encounters with other couples or threesomes, it would have been nice to see them be able to stay more or less monogamous with each other and not need relationships outside of their marriage.
wow, it didn't actually click until you wrote it out about how much of a shit feeling that ending gives lol that maybe the worst ending besides the blonde little sister one and that's only because it was forgettable to me, mainly my fault for not remembering it though.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
A cuck still gets action from his girl albeit rarely, he just has no say wether she fucks other men or women.
Who the fuck cares if it isn't men? Watching her with the lesbian only would be hot and 90% of the time is sharing. You'd be the ONLY male she fucks. That's paradise for me. I only consider it cuck if it's males. That would be a big no. If it's other girls who cares, especially if she usually shares. So she has a GF but lets you watch and probably fucks the shit out of you after.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes