Settum

Jan 10, 2019
"Welcome to the tentacle male-only gay sex island".
:love:

Well... there is a concept in business called... diversification. You'd certainly get a lot of brand new patreons... though, mind you, only if you really wanna do a game like that. In which case I would wanna caution to put new patreon tiers so the two types of patreons don't see the content they hate to see, by keeping tiers separate.

I did chuckle at that title drop.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
FFCreations I like this game personally but found it has been underachieving in terms of patrons. I wonder if you are willing to do something for that. For example, you can publish your game assets for fan arts. That kind of activities did positive effects for certain games these days.
Have tried a variety of things with little to no success. Posting general art never really led to an increase in patrons. Having commissions never really led to an increase in patrons. Selling merch wasn't really popular. So sadly, only thing to do is to simply keep working on the game.

As for publishing game assets for fan arts. Then that's illegal and Daz can hit you really hard for that. Since even if you've purchased and modified their assets, you aren't allowed to re-distribute it.

Reactions: Thermophob

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
No, you don't have to publish purchased assets. I meant making your scene or subset duf files of your characters available by "publishing game assets" and I know that's not illegal. If you are against it, that's fine though.
Well in that scenario, they would need to officially own a plethora of assets used for the models. And even if they did, the majority of textures wouldn't load because the .duf file would be pointing to custom textures. Now the custom textures can't be shared separately either because they are modified versions of the original textures. Which goes back around to my point of it being illegal.

Reactions: Thermophob

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I really hope you can find a way to finish the other routes, especially harem. We've invested a lot of time into this game, and the Patrons invested lots of money. Hope you can work it out with this other person or find someone else to do it.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Results of poll #2
Now I've compiled the results of the second poll. I'll let the results speak for themselves. Like I mentioned before, this is just to gauge interest, it's not a guarantee of these being in the next game.

Thanks to everyone for voting. I might make another poll in the future, so if you want anything in specific included, as always you can reach me here or on Discord.

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
FFCreations I honestly think you just tripped at the final hurdle with the endings. That is easily the biggest sticking point I've noticed in the thread for a long while since it really, really let a lot of people down after following for so long - Patreon or not.

Don't change much in your next game. Keep the general feel and idea, just have a better plan for the endings.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
The Melody and Leah endings were good. Sister ending not bad at all. Other girl (forget name) was terrible. Leah's younger sister is the other girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gadget63

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
FFCreations I honestly think you just tripped at the final hurdle with the endings. That is easily the biggest sticking point I've noticed in the thread for a long while since it really, really let a lot of people down after following for so long - Patreon or not.

Don't change much in your next game. Keep the general feel and idea, just have a better plan for the endings.
Well the next game will have a different writer and obviously a different premise. So it will obviously be different from this game. I can't say it will have the exact same feel/idea. But despite being different, it will still be created with the fact that people are coming from this game to the new one.

As for "a better plan for the endings", well that's subjective. Val (the writer) had the endings planned well in advance and think they are good/fit well. Some will like them, others will not. That's unfortunately not much we can do about. If we would cater to the side that didn't like the endings, we will simultaneously betray the ones that did like the endings. Many of the reasons that people didn't like the endings are also the reasons that many people liked about it. They are in direct contradiction to each other. In the end, the best we can do is create an ending we as the developers feel fit the story the best.

With that said, I am not dismissing the people who didn't like the endings. They tend to have very valid criticism. Criticism that can and will be brought into the next game. I guess my point really being that endings will almost always be divisive. There are a plethora of reasons for that. Some don't want it to end at all, some wanted more aspects of the story explored, some hoped for an extremely specific ending and so on and so forth.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Hello, sorry for my probably dumb question but this game have animations? I know that it doesn't have the animated tag but there some games that have animation but didnt had the tag.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, sorry for my probably dumb question but this game have animations? I know that it doesn't have the animated tag but there some games that have animation but didnt had the tag.
It has only one animation. It was made as a test IIRC.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019

Results of poll #2
Now I've compiled the results of the second poll. I'll let the results speak for themselves. Like I mentioned before, this is just to gauge interest, it's not a guarantee of these being in the next game.

Thanks to everyone for voting. I might make another poll in the future, so if you want anything in specific included, as always you can reach me here or on Discord.
Would be GREAT a NTR Path for cuckold genre fans!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If it's the horrible writer that wrote the shitty endings so far, I hope they replace them and we get atleast two deserving endings for what was a good vn until then...
I know it's subjective, but I did enjoy Melody's ending... felt amazingly heartfelt, emotionally satisfying with the right amount of levity and seriousness given Melody's character and what their future together would look like! Everyone else's... not so much. Admittedly Alice's was a gut-punch given the buildup (maybe just in my own head-canon) but that's been dissected to death already and I won't go into that. Here's holding out hope for a nice, happy harem ending with the aunt included! :love:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I know it's subjective, but I did enjoy Melody's ending... felt amazingly heartfelt, emotionally satisfying with the right amount of levity and seriousness given Melody's character and what their future together would look like! Everyone else's... not so much. Admittedly Alice's was a gut-punch given the buildup (maybe just in my own head-canon) but that's been dissected to death already and I won't go into that. Here's holding out hope for a nice, happy harem ending with the aunt included! :love:
I was waiting for Alice and the harem ending but seeing as most dislike her ending do you mind spoiling it so I don't have to redownload the game just for that?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
I didn't think the Alice ending was BAD, but it could have been better. If we never get the harem one it would really suck. The worst ending was the younger sister of the 1st ending released (forget the names been so long.)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes