cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I don't know how close I am to the end of this game, but I'm confused about the Path Points. Namely, the only points I'm seeing are Pacifism and Perversion. All of the others are listed (Leah, Alice, Hailey, Karina, Melody, etc) but they are all at 0 the entire time. Yet I don't get the impression that I'm failing or missing out on anything, so... is the build broken? Or is my copy broken? Or did they just not implement those points or display them? I've tried looking for mention of points, but the only things I've found have indicated there are points to be gained/lost, and no mention of them being zeroed out.
yea wt mentions points but do those do anything is diff. thing.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Latest on Patreon:

Hello everyone.
I wanted to give you all an update on the next release for FF. I have not been able to contact Val (the writer) for a while now, which means that the work has gone to somewhat of an halt. I can only assume he has some personal issues that needs to be dealt with.
Until I can figure out how to proceed, there's not much I can do. However, I don't want any patrons to feel unrewarded in their pledge. So I will personally continue work on the next game until I can find a way to resume FF.
With that, I want to be more inclusive with the next project. So I'll post a bunch of different polls here on Patreon that you can vote on that will shape the next game. All the polls will be about what the game should be. For instance what setting, what themes, what perspective and so on and so forth. So if you want to have any input on the next game, then this is definitely the time to vote. I'm also generally available on Discord if you want to give input directly that way.
In case you are confused, Val will not be the writer for the next game. That's why I can work on it while still waiting on Val for FF. Just so that it's perfectly clear that the next game doesn't take priority over FF. To finish FF will always be a top priority.
I know this is bad news for a lot of people and I'm terribly sorry for that. I hope you can understand. As I mentioned previously, I'm generally available on Discord, so if you have any questions you can definitely ask them directly there. Either privately through DMs or simply pinging me on the server.
Thank you for your time.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
What's up with the latest review? I read the news on patreon, but I'm not familiar with the development of the game.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Hopefully the bad reviews for something the dev couldn't help get taken off by the mods. I really hope not abandoned. I really wanted to see the harem ending. So far best ending was Melody.
I reported last review, it's clearly inappropriate.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Next Game Poll
As promised before, here are some polls that will help me gauge where the interest lies. To make things clear, just because something has the most votes doesn't guarantee that it will be in the next game. But it is still highly likely.
There may be more polls coming if I can think of more things to ask, so keep an eye here on Patreon and/or Discord. If you have anything specific you felt should be included, then feel free to mention it in the comments or to me directly on Discord. Or if you have a specific game in mind, we can discuss that too.
I will keep you all updated on the results and also keep you in the loop when it comes to the development of it. For instance I could post image showing the main character and check if you like it or want something changed.

Link to poll:
___
As an old fan, I have some priviledge informations that the next game can be REALLY different from Freeloading Family based on the leading options. But it's sad what's happening with Val and I hope he will be good in the future.

Last edited:

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
And again, teachers wearing exactly like Susan, all the time... Yeah, yeah... So pathetic bullshit... Why don't you at least try to make them at least little bit more real, devs?))

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

Results of poll
So, now that I've gathered responses for the poll I figured we could go over them together. There will be a TLDR at the bottom if you don't feel like going through it all.

As for the setting. It seems that the vast majority wants either modern or "any of the above". So I'd say this most likely indicates that the next game should have a modern setting as that seems most appropriate based on the responses.

As for perspective. This one doesn't really need much discussion. Vast majority is either indifferent or wants first person. So I'd say first person is the way to go.

Just like with perspective, this one was even more unanimous in its decision. Male main character it is.

And for a third time in a row everyone leans towards the same thing. Favoring a linear story akin to FF as opposed to a non-linear story. So we'll go for a linear story.

This one is a bit harder to decide. It leans towards more grounded, but there's still a very sizable chunk of people that wants more unrealistic or "any of the above". I'll think about this one a bit more. But most likely we'll go for a grounded story with some unrealistic scenarios sprinkled in to spice it up.

Now this one is quite interesting. Although to no ones surprise almost everyone wanted Alabama. So that one will most definitely be included. Female on female and school are both also quite favored, so a story built around that will too also most likely be included. Supernatural and superpower lies around 50% so it's a bit harder with that one. But 50% is still what I would consider a large amount of people wanting it, so I guess the question isn't necessarily on whether or not to include it. But to what degree and how it is incorporated into the story. Male domination will also most likely be included in a reasonable amount. Female domination isn't quite favored, only a third voted on it. So most likely we'll include it but only rarely. And male on male is obviously a no-go, so no worries there.

TLDR: What we're currently looking at seems to be a linear story set in modern time, following a male main character in a first person perspective. It's reasonably balanced between realistic and unrealistic, favoring realism slightly more. A school setting will be part of the story with some family love at home. The game will feature a supernatural/superpower twist. And it will have a reasonable amount of male domination.

Note: This is subject to change as the full image of the game take shape. So don't take this as what the game is set in stone to be. Some things may be added or discarded if it fits/doesn't fit the story. More polls will most likely come soon that will help shape the game even further.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I would like to react on the linear/non-linear story. I guessed that non-linear meant sandbox, so it's a big NO. But it would be nice to have some branching greatly impacting the story, unlike in FF where choices was mostly "cosmetic"

Reactions: Bloodguard and EJW
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes