dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We are supposed to have control over the MC (at least for the big decisions) so the lack of choice to agree to the open relationship can be disappointing to people.

All things considered, it's consistent with the game design : we have very few big decisions to make. The game is almost kinetic, the harem/open relationship is forced on us (Leah/melody/Alice). So yeah maybe not that surprising...

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I just finished playing Leah ending. I am very disappointed..
I did not expect such an ending from her, it is sad.
I don't even know whether to play other endings anymore. Leah's ending left me sad and disappointed.
Mel’s ending was the only one I felt was well done and catered to my taste. Leah’s wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t good either. Alice’s was the biggest disappointment in my opinion.

NaejEtropal8

Jan 21, 2019
I noticed the changelog says there are endings for certain characters.
When the harem ending is completed, the game is finished?
(Give or take additional bugfixes or whatnot afterwards.)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I noticed the changelog says there are endings for certain characters.
When the harem ending is completed, the game is finished?
(Give or take additional bugfixes or whatnot afterwards.)
Unless the dev decides to add something, the general understanding is that the game ends with the harem ending.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Been a long time. Longer than between other releases. Actually 3 left - sister, none of them and harem. Commented on Patreon before, but for some stupid reason Patreon made it, even in public post, only patrons can comment. Fairly recently.
The sister ending is out. It was the last update
Only Harem and alone endings are left

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I don't know how, but I downloaded it from Patreon in June, but never played until now. About as hot as the Melody one. The other tough girl one (forget her name after so long) is next, Karina least so far. Harem sounds good, hopefully "none" doesn't mean MC alone.
We haven't really been given any clues what none ending will be. Most likely in it the MC will end up alone but some people are hopeful that it might be the Aunts ending, but that seems more like wishful thinking.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
sideplot but if no daddy "dearest" then no plot twist.
surely that's isn't the only way to do plot twist. there should be plenty other ways, or maybe just don't have one, not every story need that.

it's just sad to see what had happened to the game, it was all coming along nicely and everything, and then when it comes times to finished it somehow sucked the landing, hopefully i remember more of the good times rather than the bad one

Reactions: EJW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
surely that's isn't the only way to do plot twist. there should be plenty other ways, or maybe just don't have one, not every story need that.

it's just sad to see what had happened to the game, it was all coming along nicely and everything, and then when it comes times to finished it somehow sucked the landing, hopefully i remember more of the good times rather than the bad one
well i agree with you but daddy coming home was 1 way to get kids out of house.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
So I don't know how close I am to the end of this game, but I'm confused about the Path Points. Namely, the only points I'm seeing are Pacifism and Perversion. All of the others are listed (Leah, Alice, Hailey, Karina, Melody, etc) but they are all at 0 the entire time. Yet I don't get the impression that I'm failing or missing out on anything, so... is the build broken? Or is my copy broken? Or did they just not implement those points or display them? I've tried looking for mention of points, but the only things I've found have indicated there are points to be gained/lost, and no mention of them being zeroed out.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes