DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I sense the backlash when people'll realize Hailey's not including in the harem ending :4Head:
She could be a part of the no one ending though, which by now is the ending I look most forward to after what dev did to most of other girls in their endings, considering how they grew up and how unimportant MC was to them in the end and almost fully replaceable with another dick/pussy I can not really see a happy harem with them for MC either. :p On the other hand if see what was done to most girls in the endings, maybe it is better if we never see aunt in game again so we at least can remember her fondly together with Mel. :)

Last edited:

JessC01

Jan 4, 2019
Quality game and story
I know the Alice ending was poorly written but luckily I like to read the reviews before playing a game so I only watched the ending till the marriage.
I know that most people who play games on here don't tend to read reviews beforehand so a warning to new players... I wholeheartedly recommend this game but I think you should hold out on playing it until it's finished so we can see all the endings.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
When is the planned full final with the harem?
The next update should be the Harem Ending
Not sure when the update will be out. The last update took a couple of months due to some problems, so not sure what the current time frame is.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Quality game and story
I know the Alice ending was poorly written but luckily I like to read the reviews before playing a game so I only watched the ending till the marriage.
I know that most people who play games on here don't tend to read reviews beforehand so a warning to new players... I wholeheartedly recommend this game but I think you should hold out on playing it until it's finished so we can see all the endings.
I get the feeling they're going to update all the other endings once they're all released. They all felt rushed to me, and they've updated other parts of the story throughout production so I'm relatively hopeful some other more rushed parts are updated as well. I think there's a pretty decent chance, anyway, but I wouldn't call it a sure thing.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Oh, come on .. give us the HAREM finally :) As far as I'm concerned such endings with single girls make no sense in a game where from the very beginning all girls were OK with the MC fucking all the others.. So, please, give us the only logical ending: the HAREM!

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
I have to admit Alice is the prettiest among everyone here but she isn't that interesting to me. I much preffered Mel and even Karina at the end. And as others have said, harem ending is where it's at!..whenever the update comes..

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Thats the norm
Solo endings first, and then the harem ending. Basically leaving out the best for last.
I wouldn't say harem endings are the best. It's always a matter of perspective. I can't speak to all of the endings in the game as I've only done Alice's. However, I was quite happy with it, aside from Melody's fate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I wouldn't say harem endings are the best. It's always a matter of perspective. I can't speak to all of the endings in the game as I've only done Alice's. However, I was quite happy with it, aside from Melody's fate.
Well people will always have their personal tastes but generally speaking, its the harem ending that people usually look forward to the most.

As for the current endings my favorite has to be Mel's, but that's the beauty of multiple endings, we are free choose which ones we like.

You should give ending a shot too

Feb 11, 2021
I wouldn't say harem endings are the best.[/SPOILER]
Yeah, I agree objectively that harem endings aren't always the best, but I do think games with the harem tag have a majority of the player base looking forward to the harem ending as opposed to the individual endings.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes