Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, I agree objectively that harem endings are always the best, but I do think games with the harem tag have a majority of the player base looking forward to the harem ending as opposed to the individual endings.
Yeah, I get that. I think that when I see "harem" I think more along the lines of having a wide variety of choice. I tend to go for one character or maybe two, depending on how much I like their personalities. There really isn't a wrong way to approach the genre. :)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Karina and the aunt were my favorite characters, but I hated the ending for Karina. Tattoos, piercings, and smoking seemed the most shallow and superficial way to go for the corruption route. The corruption of the nun in Lust Epidemic was done much better, in my opinion.

Either way, still a good game, just didn't enjoy that ending.
Karina is a character that could have used more development before the endings dropped, it felt like the ending was trying to do too much for her character that it felt too quick of a change.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Karina is a character that could have used more development before the endings dropped, it felt like the ending was trying to do too much for her character that it felt too quick of a change.
It seems like the game is ending abruptly after the dad's comeback. Maybe the dev were bored to continue the story and so decided to give it proper endings instead of abandoning it

Reactions: Steppenwolf and EJW

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
she might be in harem ending (very unlikely) or solo ending (unlikely).
I would exchange those two, harem if that is about main girls unlikely and solo ending very unlikely. :p There is also the no one ending and at this moment still unclear to us what devs exactly want to do with that. Whether will be an ending where MC ends up single with just a dog for company or living with Dad, ends up with someone we have not met with or has a friends with benefits relation with Susan or Haley or others or even another option entirely.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Time for some thoughts on my part. I usually avoid being overly critic, but this VN and its endings called for it.

This is a basic game (i.e., not animated for example), but a very nice VN. Dunno what that Giraudo, or whatever his name was, is doing there, but...alright.

It would have been great to have a route with Auntie as well, but the real problem are the endings. With the exception of Melody's, which is fairly acceptable and emotional at some point, all the others are rubbish (don't get me started on Karina's, which is pure trash).

I have no doubt about any of the creator's talents, after all they did a very good job until that point. But what the heck happened when it came down to the endings??? IMHO, all of them should be redone.

All in all, it's a shame. Getting an awesome harem ending, for example, wouldn't solve the shortcomings of the others...

I believe the creators had some personal issues in the final phase of the VN, but...To show something rushed or badly created, it's better to not show it up at all.

barack-obama-what.gif

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I just finished playing Leah ending. I am very disappointed..
I did not expect such an ending from her, it is sad.
I don't even know whether to play other endings anymore. Leah's ending left me sad and disappointed.
It's been a while since I played but I think that and Karina were the most disappointing endings. I think it is still worth playing the Alice ending though, and Melody was OK. So far there have been parts of every ending that I wish were different but the ending I was playing toward was the harem ending so none of the individual endings have meant as much to me as they would to those playing for the individual endings.

Reactions: Qmil679

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I don't even know whether to play other endings anymore. Leah's ending left me sad and disappointed.
That is the general consensus, leah's ending is the worst one. Others are better but i am not sure if you'll like them. Though you should definitely give mels ending a shot. Its the best ending and far better than the others

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Take this advice: As I've mentioned before, only Melody's ending has some value to it (emphasis on "some"). If you play the other endings, you will be in for a myriad of disappointments, brother.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
are there any character assets for this game. like what model was used for the mcs story ?

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Controversial opinion but I think V. A. Laurie deserves some serious praise for taking a chance with his characters and following his own intuitions and imagination instead of letting others dictate how the story should end to him. Huge credit to FFCreations too for his beautiful rendering, character designs, and his contributions to the overall presentation of the game.

We could write the perfect endings for ourselves in our minds. The final moments are a snapshot of their happiest moments, consummated in the gesture of love, a kiss, a sex act, and so on. That's why the player chooses a particular ending, because you want to see the MC end up happily ever after with Leah, or Melody, or Karina. This way of choosing has a narcotizing side effect. If you already know what the ending is going to be ahead of time, then this removes all the tension from the story, because you think you're getting exactly what you expect, a photograph finish where the characters are frozen in time in their happiest moment. Totally uninteresting, and your desires of wanting a happy ending is more potent than the getting what you think you desire in its actuality. That's why a lot of the time waiting for the endings is more fulfilling than the actual ending themselves, you're building up a feeling that has nothing to do with the game itself. You think you want a happy ending, and when you don't get it, you get angry because that's what you think you want emotionally, but you're leaving out the way the game is structured.

V. A. Laurie dares to imagine what happens after the perfect ending, taking the story beyond where the story would traditionally end, taking the relationship to its logical conclusion. Alice's ending was a perfect example of this. The forgone conclusion (flashback to your previous memories at the wedding, culminating in the ceremonial exchange of rings) is followed up by an epilogue, where Alice's polyamory, present in the beginning of the game is more pronounced. This is all telegraphed by the events of the game (the gay hotel worker, Giraldo, that avuncular man who tells the main character to be authentic and follow his path is present at the wedding, the fact Alice wants to be a psychologist in helping others understand their own motivations and desires) comes into fruition. The best endings recontextualize everything that happened in the beginning and brings their motivations to a new light. Alice has her own sexual desires, her relationship with Leah, your threesome, her masturbating to the MC having sex with his aunt, it's clear she was always a sexual person. The MC has gotten to a point where he trusts Alice to be sexually active with other women and doesn't feel possessive about it, as Alice trusted him. That's the core of a successful polygamous relationship.

I think the game deserves a more thorough and in-depth review with the different characters but honestly the vitriol and hostility the endings have garnered is excessively negative and unhelpful. If the music didn't give it away, with the fact that you're dating your step-sister, a relationship that could end at any moment with your father, teacher, and aunt finding out, I think you're seriously missing a huge part of what the game is about, melancholy, loss, sadness, not resolutions in told in a perfectly controlled and ordered fashion.

Last edited:

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
so I readed some posts,then I thought again,yes!all the endings are pretty bad!like someone said,our MC are replaceable,he is not important to any of the girls at all.

Now I am on board with you guys,the only ending i looking forward is the MC solo ending,let’s just break up with all of them and move on!the world is waiting!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any chance the Dev may change Alice Ending or at least give us a different choice?now is just feel like a NTR game to me!
Man!that hurts!
it's not ntr if both agree to fuck others occasionally too.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes