Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I remember this game used to get updated every 2-3 weeks in it's first two years of development. It's Crazy how things went downhill like that. Well, it's not like the other Devs do better. So many games got a spectacular Start and end up like this one... I think that Adult-game Devs catch a sort of burnout, lack of creativity, boredom, weariness, etc... at some point. Too many GREAT Games got abandoned or fell into the " on-hold zone " like this.

That's why I personally think that Devs should bet on short-stories and stop staking on long stories with too many characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So it seems this game is not worth playing due to the shitty endings? Is it at least good until then?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I was checking/deleting my games and came across this one again. Was around July when I played this last and he put on the sudden crap ending with the phone call to the dad. Just amazes me he's still milking this thing out this long AND that people are still giving him so much money for nothing.

Was such a good game before all the "endings" crap.

Reactions: MasterDk78

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I was checking/deleting my games and came across this one again. Was around July when I played this last and he put on the sudden crap ending with the phone call to the dad. Just amazes me he's still milking this thing out this long AND that people are still giving him so much money for nothing.

Was such a good game before all the "endings" crap.
The writer and the dev are two separate people. The writer had some problems and has not been in contact for a while, so the dev is working on a new game, which is why the dev still has patrons.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The writer and the dev are two separate people. The writer had some problems and has not been in contact for a while, so the dev is working on a new game, which is why the dev still has patrons.
Mind you it has been more than 3 months since the dev has posted a Patreon update

Reactions: pgm_01

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Thank you very much, I appreciate the info.

Cheers

Reactions: pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes