Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
played since 0.6,by that time the story was engaging and renders looks good.but updates lately are damn short,don't get me wrong but is it really necessary with all that changes,tweaks etc to be a part of 0.10 instead of a normal monthly renders and text?i mean I rather go continuing the story and jacking off to the renders but damn
such a huge letdown for maybe 10-15 new images?I'm confused man

Reactions: VDawe

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
played since 0.6,by that time the story was engaging and renders looks good.but updates lately are damn short,don't get me wrong but is it really necessary with all that changes,tweaks etc to be a part of 0.10 instead of a normal monthly renders and text?i mean I rather go continuing the story and jacking off to the renders but damn
such a huge letdown for maybe 10-15 new images?I'm confused man
The amount of renders and text are roughly the same as all previous updates. That's my number one priority. This was something I dedicated a lot off time while the computer was rendering and while I was away to tweak and change. So if you're thinking that I'm diverting my focus from renders/story then I'm not.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
The amount of renders and text are roughly the same as all previous updates. That's my number one priority. This was something I dedicated a lot off time while the computer was rendering and while I was away to tweak and change. So if you're thinking that I'm diverting my focus from renders/story then I'm not.
so that what happens,frankly man I skipped 0.9 just to wait to play 0.10 ,I mean you're game was perfect for me since the day I played it.I'm just kinda disappointed yaknow cuz all of that waiting only to find this out.
(im just sad)
oh well its you're game man and you have the right to change and tweak it.Im just hoping for a normal update next(the renders ofc) peace man.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good thing i started over..noticed a few changes along the way..still love this game..has the hottest trio of babes in all of gamedom..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ugh is it worth the try guys ?
YES!
i mean..this game has everything to make a man happy(well this man at least) 4 main women with distinct personalities...stunning renders as beautiful as it gets..nice curvy drool dames with birthing hips..double drool..and a long story that has alot of sex so you do not have to go through umpteen chapters to get a peek at a boob

Reactions: sezlien

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Even though I loved the update, I'm not sure about kicking Susan off (if that what it's actually happening), I like her, specially since she's the most mature (in age at least:p). Actually, thinking about this, the game is missing a milf or two, I would love to see Alice's mom and even the other girl's mom as well. Can you imagine Alice's mom catching them cuddling naked in the living room watching a movie? Man, there's so many possibilities, my milf hype goes to 100.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes