May 3, 2018
Thinking...

Everybody wants Suzan and Melody..
But that makes no sense...

My idea:
(On the dominate route)
Blindfold Suzan in her office.
Put her naked on the desk.

Invite Leah ( blindfolded or not) in the office....

Two bitches who hate each other....

Firework........

I want to see the face's when the blindfold comes off......
As I read through this, the one thing that kept popping up in my mind was

celebrity-deathmatch-lets-get-it-on.jpg

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
Apart from the fact that I love the game, I especially love the detailed change-log. Really makes me appreciate your work (I am a fan of wall-of-text, tbh). Keep up the good work and thanks for your dedication (also thanks to the uploaders).
Have a nice day.

cellemk2

Mar 21, 2018
Found a small hickup in the writing.
When you're outside the coffeeshop you call melody Nile while her nickname is Niagra.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Found a small hickup in the writing.
When you're outside the coffeeshop you call melody Nile while her nickname is Niagra.
Thanks, that'll be corrected in the next version probably, unless bugs are found that require a patch update sooner

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Oh jesus, it is only 0.1? I feel like I have been following this game for decades LOL. Wonder where the story will bring us, it's going to be a long ride. I like the new design of the dialogue, now there are colors and hearts next to the person's name.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
OK. I like this game, or rather a was, but about ten new renders and new combinations of old splashes and backgrounds per update ... Really? Sexual scene with one picture with the tip of a dick near the Mel's pussy, cuddling scene with sis without cuddling? I'm confused.

Reactions: VDawe
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes