V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm guessing it's not the v1.0 Final ie, game finished version? or am I completely wrong on where this game is? (I came in late, sorry)
it is not the final update, no. the story is still ongoing, though FFCreations and myself have been having more conversations about the "end" of the story lately. Not to say it's coming soon, but it's been coming up more as we work to develop the storyline itself. We have some really cool ideas that I think you will all enjoy :) Stay tuned!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi guys! Is the incest patch only up to step-sister?
They are not real brother sister in OG story? Using android version
The game was initially about a step brother and sister, nothing more.
An option to choose between living with the step-sister or childhood friend was added later on (mentioned in the changelog).

The incest mod patch was made by @bossapplesauce for those who prefer blood-related siblings, but it changes the original content of the game.
If you are trying to use that patch and it isn't working, then you should ask him about it.

I prefer the original content, personally. Never used that patch.

May 16, 2018
Thanks!
The game was initially about a step brother and sister, nothing more.
An option to choose between living with the step-sister or childhood friend was added later on (mentioned in the changelog).

The incest mod patch was made by @bossapplesauce for those who prefer blood-related siblings, but it changes the original content of the game.
If you are trying to use that patch and it isn't working, then you should ask him about it.

I prefer the original content, personally. Never used that patch.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys! Does anyone have walkthrough for the latest version 0.9? Cant seem to locate in the thread...
Hey there, there is no up to date walkthrough. Sorry! If you'd care to make one, i'm sure a lot of people would love you forever :)

Hi guys! Is the incest patch only up to step-sister?
They are not real brother sister in OG story? Using android version
They are step-siblings in the regular version. incest patch (which isn't made by myself or FFCreations) takes the "step" out and tweaks the story slightly to fit more into that change.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
Thanks for the info!:heartcoveredeyes:
Hey there, there is no up to date walkthrough. Sorry! If you'd care to make one, i'm sure a lot of people would love you forever :)

They are step-siblings in the regular version. incest patch (which isn't made by myself or FFCreations) takes the "step" out and tweaks the story slightly to fit more into that change.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the info!:heartcoveredeyes:
I haven't played it much, but from what I saw, basically if you want to be the take control type, take all 'perversion' choices, if you want them to dominate you, then take all of the 'pacifism' options. Personally, I thought Melody was the most fun. lol

Reactions: IceBearApproves

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Tagging @V.A. Laurie since you asked for opinions. So as usual, I'll do some bullet points of my scatherbrained thoughts:
- Still love the game and the story. The stepsis is still fucking stunning and a stone cold fox. She's got that sweetness and vulnerability mixed in with the fact she's aware she's hot and that's always a plus.
- I like and dislike Leah more now. She's more human and likable, but her being a seductive bad bitch was kinda hot. Your choice makes more sense story wise though. Yet, she doesn't do thaaaaat much for me.
-Susan I think would be a good jump off if this was gonna be a long game with a lot of mystery and depth. But since this likely isn't going DoD level deep, she feels very 2-dimensional to me.
- Melody! She's a fucking blast. And fucking hot. I want her, and sis, together. I want her perviness to play out to perfection and I wanna know what made her so deliciously fucked up.
- I like that there's focus on stories and renders over animations in this story. Only like three devs do animations well. With the rest, it takes more time than it's worth.
- GOOD NEWS: For the first time my saved games worked!

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Tagging @V.A. Laurie since you asked for opinions. So as usual, I'll do some bullet points of my scatherbrained thoughts:
- Still love the game and the story. The stepsis is still fucking stunning and a stone cold fox. She's got that sweetness and vulnerability mixed in with the fact she's aware she's hot and that's always a plus.
- I like and dislike Leah more now. She's more human and likable, but her being a seductive bad bitch was kinda hot. Your choice makes more sense story wise though. Yet, she doesn't do thaaaaat much for me.
-Susan I think would be a good jump off if this was gonna be a long game with a lot of mystery and depth. But since this likely isn't going DoD level deep, she feels very 2-dimensional to me.
- Melody! She's a fucking blast. And fucking hot. I want her, and sis, together. I want her perviness to play out to perfection and I wanna know what made her so deliciously fucked up.
- I like that there's focus on stories and renders over animations in this story. Only like three devs do animations well. With the rest, it takes more time than it's worth.
- GOOD NEWS: For the first time my saved games worked!
...I heard all of that in the voice of Professor Farnsworth because of that last line

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have to agree, 'Melody is a blast', and I hope we get to make the teacher do more fun things, like showing off in class in the dominating route, make her parade around in public or something...

StoneLance

Mar 15, 2018
A good combination would be: The sweet pervy Melody together with the MC are playing around with ...a submissive Susan.

Or another variant of that combo...

An extremely perverted Melody & the dominant Susan treat ...the MC very hard(but not brutal) and kinky.

There're imediatelly many images in my mind...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The next update has been going well. Both me and V.A. Laurie have been working hard on it. In celebration of reaching our 10th update and also for all the new and old patrons, we've been updating the game on things other than gameplay. I think you'll enjoy them. This will be detailed in the Patch Notes below.
The next update is scheduled to be released on the 15th, both me and V.A. Laurie are very close to being done, so I don't expect a delay.
Once again, I would like to thank all the Patrons who have been sticking around. You are truly making this a dream come true!
If you would rather be surprised by the update, then I would not recommend reading the Patch Notes below. It doesn't include any story spoilers, however, you might want to discover the changes yourself when opening the game.

Patch notes:

Added Features:
* Added "Chapter Selection" which will allow you to jump to a specified chapter with either pacifism or perversion as presets. Note that hidden variables will be set for you, which may affect specific outcomes. So if you want a fully personalized experience then I don't recommend using this. This is mainly for people who have played the game several times and are tired about losing their saves and replaying the game.
* Added music. Currently only one song that plays on loop. But hopefully it'll add more life to your experience.
* Added visual interactivity to some images. What this means is that during a couple of images in this update, some buttons will be displayed that will allow you to show/partially show/hide a body part of the MC. The reason this is limited to only a couple of images is because I'm only experimenting with it since I don't know if people will enjoy/use it. If you do enjoy it, please let me know. If the majority seem to enjoy this feature, I'll add this to more images and add more interactivity. This means additional things like perhaps different camera angles, X-ray and zoom on the image.

Major UI Changes:
* Added a pacifism and perversion counter in the corner, so that you may keep track of them. This can be hidden in the Preference menu.
* Added a splash screen when launching the game. You may simply click to skip past it.
* Added a slideshow to the main menu, showing off 2 additional images off sweet sweet Alice.
* Added a "hide" button during dialogue which will allow you to hide the UI without pressing H/MMB. This button was primarily added for Android users.
* Changed the characters border and text box to personalize each separate character with their own unique style.
* Changed the default font.
* Changed the default text color.

Minor UI Changes:
* Added outline and color to character names.
* Added outline to menu choices text, so that they can be easily seen over any background.
* Changed the previous main menu image to a more updated one (it's still the same, just better lightning and more defined expression).
* Changed the hover color on menu choices.
* Changed the colour of pacifism and perversion in menu choices to have a more softer color.
* Changed the size of the title in main menu.
* Changed the main menu's vertical bar to have texture and a softer color.
* Changed Gallery background image so that it has the same color as the main menu.

Bug Fixes:
* One image was accidentally replaced with another image, thus leaving one gallery image unobtainable. This has now been resolved.

Important note
:
The next update is NOT the final version of the game.

When it comes to old saves. The reality is that RenPy is horrible at handling changes and updates to the script. Meaning if we want to change or add something simple, it may corrupt old saves. I've talked with other developers about this and they all have the same issue. This is the main reason I added the Chapter Selection, so I hope it takes some annoyance out.
Please note that many of these features will not properly work if loading old saves.
Also, with this many features and changes implemented something is bound to go wrong. We hope you understand and also wish for you to report any problems that may occur, so that it may be resolved.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Damn that's one impressive list of changes!

Hey @FFCreations & @V.A. Laurie will there ever be another scene where we get two options of what to do like we did with the one update where we could go see melody instead of staying home. i liked that

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Thinking...

Everybody wants Suzan and Melody..
But that makes no sense...

My idea:
(On the dominate route)
Blindfold Suzan in her office.
Put her naked on the desk.

Invite Leah ( blindfolded or not) in the office....

Two bitches who hate each other....

Firework........

I want to see the face's when the blindfold comes off......

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes