Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a balance between the 2 options or its straight forward one or the other?

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
What has been done so far in 0.9, I like. Sure, some characters are a bit outlandish, and the MC is crazy lucky, but while the story is fairly straightforward, it's told in a way that keeps enticing you to progress, and the graphics are quite simply very pretty, very beautiful and very sexy.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm just wondering how far the pacifism path will go. Any chance of seeing some hardcore dom/sub stuff? Pegging perhaps?
We shall see. The Dom/Sub stuff we saw with Susan may continue a bit further, may not.

This is another instance that I want to ask the people here to 'like' this post or reply back with your opinions. Not promising that we'll do anything, but it really does give us good insight into your desires.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@V.A.Laurie

Here's my opinion of it, and note, just my opinion.
I believe that all relationships should, err heavily on the side of romance, whatever you guys decide.

Susan can go either way in my opinion, but she has now shown a turncoat or flip as a dom to sub. That would give a good way to continue, to turn, to a more romance rather than Dom/Sub side of her.
I would like to see that she would stop being a slut, as her Dom days had her. Maybe once she has fallen more for the MC, she becomes more of a faithful GF type, and losses her free for all mentality.

The others, well it should stay as a romance, as they are all different, and will all have a different style of romance to play around with.
I like that fact that they are all aware of stuff happening with the other girls too, that will definitely come in handy for the Harem play......Yay!!

Since, I'm guessing, that you guys made a big-to-do about the MC needing to call Dad in this last update, and the fact he never did or didn't have the chance.
I'm suspecting that, Dad will end up sending the Mom home, to see what's up. She'll maybe be a cockblock for Mc and Alice at home, until the MC takes matters into his own hands.

I believe that the Mom path will require a Dom/Sub route, to get things the way it needs to be at first. You'll need to control her at first to allow, you and Alice to have a sexual relationship. Then when you got her basically working for you, and starting a sexual thing with her as well, then the real fun can begin.
I think Alice will be all for it, because it means she will get to fuck you, and build a stronger relationship, because you are basically taking one for the team....Lol!!

Plus it's not a bad idea to have all the girls in your arsenal, if and when Dad comes back....hopefully never..Lol!!

In conclusion, Susan, I say let her continue to turn straight and play faithful Gf now.
As for Mom, she at least for the beginning needs to be Dominated, and I think you guys already had it in game, that she is naturally pre-dispositioned that way anyway and may need to stay that way mostly.
You could still, lean more to the romantic side of it for her, that would probably be better than what Dad does to her currently, and would be the catalyst to be with the MC over Dad anyway.

Thanks for your time Brother...……………………...Peace!!

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, i missing 1 gallery page 29 (the bottom right one). Can someone tell me how to get the pic? I already tried the both routes, but still missing it.

Truck you

Apr 24, 2018
I really like this game a lot I think it's got a lot of potential for the future I played it on android (because I have nothing to do when I'm not driving my truck..just waiting for freight).. I like that it wasn't the same old older sister younger sister and mom routine I look forward to future updates good .

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I really like this game a lot I think it's got a lot of potential for the future I played it on android (because I have nothing to do when I'm not driving my truck..just waiting for freight).. I like that it wasn't the same old older sister younger sister and mom routine I look forward to future updates good .
You can try Parental Love,Dating my Daughter,Melody,My Sweet Neighbors,Babysitter and Life with Mary.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Also where the heart is , a mom and wife....and tons more

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
We shall see. The Dom/Sub stuff we saw with Susan may continue a bit further, may not.

This is another instance that I want to ask the people here to 'like' this post or reply back with your opinions. Not promising that we'll do anything, but it really does give us good insight into your desires.
dominant girls are gay

Reactions: GodOfAll

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018

I like that you can play the game in two different ways one in a more forward dominant way and the other in a more concerned sub route, both are interesting,but i personally like the dominant route more.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Guys how to get the CG in gallery page 15? the one in the bottom right. So I decided to download the unlocked gallery version and I know what it looks like but just can't get it through normal play no matter what I chose.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
You guys. I'm really excited for you to see the next update. FFCreations has been hard at work for you for something really cool.

what are the kids saying these days... something like, "hyyyype?"
I'm guessing it's not the v1.0 Final ie, game finished version? or am I completely wrong on where this game is? (I came in late, sorry)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes