Tysta

Aug 21, 2018
Oh man, this had me occupied for a good while. Thoroughly enjoying it.
But 1 question, I can't seem to find a way to unlock 2 images in the gallery; last one on page 46 and first one on page 47. I tried replaying with focus on Melody, so far no good. Any suggestions?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh man, this had me occupied for a good while. Thoroughly enjoying it.
But 1 question, I can't seem to find a way to unlock 2 images in the gallery; last one on page 46 and first one on page 47. I tried replaying with focus on Melody, so far no good. Any suggestions?
Just those two only? That's quite odd. If you have the ones immediately before and after those two, you should have those unlocked. Send me a screenshot please. use spoiler tag or send it to me via DM please :)

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Did the dev abandon the walkthrough ? game is 0.10 but walkthrough only 0.5
Does not really need one since it is pretty simple!
Go into preference and turn on the stats thing!
What Cat said - yeah the game is fairly linear. there are very few choices that provide difference significant enough that I felt a walkthrough was needed.

This is simply due to our limitations with how much content we can create. FFCreations and I would love to have a game with the amount of content as some of the other games out there, but we are very busy in our real lives and decided to instead focus on providing a game that was good rather than a game that was huge.

To be honest, we both also agree that if the game does continue to gain supporters on patreon, with that income we can spend less time on other projects, and more time on this game to make it longer per update. We can't promise too much just because we don't want to disappoint anyone if we can't stick to that, but we're doing our best. Also, since this game had those limitations imposed early on, it became very much a linear story and changing that now would feel odd. So although we're hoping to be able to increase the content every month, it will likely remain a very linear game.

As always, if you're missing some images, ask us and someone will guide you to them :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for you missing these images -- Can anyone else confirm if they are missing these as well? They are not something that can be missed, regardless of what paths you choose.
I'll check the code to verify there's no mistake there.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A word about the models used in this game. I actually prefer the girls to be less full-bodied. I don't like skinny, but these gals are a wafer-mint away from chubby. Although Rubens might take them as acceptable models.

However, the MC describes Alice as cute, sweet, adorable, beautiful, and sexy. With this I fully agree. I would play this game just to follow her character. While the other three main NPCs manage to avoid being cute, sweet or adorable, they certainly deserve the beautiful and sexy appellations... in spades.

Looking forward to future misadventures with all of these delicious ladies.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for the gallery, I have them all unlocked myself. To the person having the issue, you are not missing anything critical.

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.

For the record, I liked what variation you guys had so far, like the choices in the Truth or Dare game affecting the other scenes a bit. It makes it worth going back and checking the other options.

themKrustyKrabs

Aug 22, 2018
played this yesterday. really good. short but good story and sexy girls. another game that doesn't have a gameover and no matter what you do you still get the girls but the story is just different for you. thats the shit i love.

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Some really aggressively unlikable personalities in this game. Almost everyone appears to be in the midst of a psychotic break. Maybe there are more layers to discover but hating the supporting cast upon first impressions while the easily-led buffoon of a main character mindlessly trumpets "Yeah! Gimme more!" isn't terribly enticing.

Reactions: ansc

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Some really aggressively unlikable personalities in this game. Almost everyone appears to be in the midst of a psychotic break. Maybe there are more layers to discover but hating the supporting cast upon first impressions while the easily-led buffoon of a main character mindlessly trumpets "Yeah! Gimme more!" isn't terribly enticing.
Were you playing the 'passive' route? I haven't tried that one yet.

DrDemagogue

Oct 26, 2017
Nah. It was just how the introductions of the various characters were handled. The open hostility and manipulative jerking you around from the female roster right from the start were a bit too ... edgy for my tastes. I mean, I get this isn't intended to be award-winning literature—the writing is actually relatively well done, in my opinion—but subtlety can be worth the investment. Sort of bummed me out once I got the idea you're pretty much expected to pursue everybody to advance the story.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nah. It was just how the introductions of the various characters were handled. The open hostility and manipulative jerking you around from the female roster right from the start were a bit too ... edgy for my tastes. I mean, I get this isn't intended to be award-winning literature—the writing is actually relatively well done, in my opinion—but subtlety can be worth the investment. Sort of bummed me out once I got the idea you're pretty much expected to pursue everybody to advance the story.
Have you tried Life With Mary. The MC in that game focuses all his love and attention on the title character. No side adventures. No incest. A good game and story, with gorgeous NPCs, nonetheless.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes