Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just to clarify since there's no umm "update standard", this is an actual update? Not like a bugfix or anything? Because in the grand scheme of things, 0.10 to 0.11 doesn't seem like much.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is there a new scriptwriter? This update is filled with pretty long dialogue that didn't seem to feel that way in previous updates.

Reactions: Tom10

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lets out a loud YAY...happy update time
wellll..my saves are not compatible...starting new game time..lol
saw why old save wasnt compatible..about halfway in things seem altered thus my old goop just aint dandy

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or does this update feel kinda short don’t get me wrong I loved the content in this update it was amazing but just felt shorter than usual but nonetheless ty to the dev

Reactions: Tom10

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I wonder why he put the "Save before this" page in there at the end? I mean, he just broke the game so old saves won't work and odds are he'll do it again so there's no point in having saves at all, is there?

I had already downloaded and extracted this and crashed it five times trying to load old saves before reading the change log for v0.10 (which I hadn't checked [no log for v0.11 available yet]). I decided to try the "Chapter Selection" feature and see where that put me since I had already spent time & bandwidth. Well, since there weren't any "chapters" before you had to make a wild guess where to start. I initially tried chapter 5 but that was WAY back there so I had to go back to the menu and try chapter 6. Well, that also started so far back that I pretty much had to replay as much old shit as there was new material since the end of v0.9. Another game I had liked that I won't bother with again unless & until it's finished - if then.

vultron

May 19, 2018
I genuinely think I've seen farm animals act with more intelligence than this MC. lmao

played a bit more and yeah this guy is a complete moron I'm out. lol

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, so when I started my save game from the end of the latest version it just said to save here and then went on to the credits. When I loaded an earlier one (threesome decision) it jumped to a scene in the school in which the framed teacher was fired that I didn't remember being there before. So did this version change more older scenes so that I better play it from the beginning again?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes