V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm loving the number of votes we're getting. Only 10 hours remaining. If you want to see Alice in one of the outfits FFC is showcasing, and it isn't in the lead, you better get your votes in!

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Was on vacation when this one hit. Fun update... but I did feel the scenes with Melody needed more images to really hit. I know there isn't a lot of time and I'm not expecting animations... but I would say one or two more different shots of banging her would have made a HUGE difference and brought the scene together.

New interface is a lot better and the little details of it make the game a lot easier on the eyes too.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Was on vacation when this one hit. Fun update... but I did feel the scenes with Melody needed more images to really hit. I know there isn't a lot of time and I'm not expecting animations... but I would say one or two more different shots of banging her would have made a HUGE difference and brought the scene together.

New interface is a lot better and the little details of it make the game a lot easier on the eyes too.
Noted, I'm actually experimenting on different camera angle stuff which will hopefully bring more renders to each scene. So you will most likely see it implemented within the next couple of updates if everything goes well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm loving the number of votes we're getting. Only 10 hours remaining. If you want to see Alice in one of the outfits FFC is showcasing, and it isn't in the lead, you better get your votes in!
I voted with the majority, but I do like both of the denim options, the jeans and the skirt. I admit, I was slightly disappointed that the sweater option was not the one she wore on the last 'date', even if it had been worn already, and she would want to wear something 'new' this time.
That new sweater top would go nicely with the denim skirt or a black version of the jeans.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Got around to play the last 5 updates or so lol.
I'm loving it. Alice is so damn beautiful!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, while I found her kinda annoying bitch in the beginning, Leah is growing in me

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Melody is still my favorite, she's nuts! XD
Though it is also fun to push the teacher around, I hope even if she gets fired she is still around, tough to find a good submissive like that. Maybe we can keep her like a pet! :winkytongue:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Got around to play the last 5 updates or so lol.
I'm loving it. Alice is so damn beautiful!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, while I found her kinda annoying bitch in the beginning, Leah is growing in me
Yep and leah can join in on the fun with alice anytime she wants lol:heartcoveredeyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Public poll is up for 24 hours on Patreon where you get to decide what Alice will wear for a night out with the player in the next update. Everyone is free to cast their vote here:
I'm sure you know what will the first choice of most.Naked:)
BTW I finaly get a free time to try last 2 updates.So far Leah is awesome.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes