FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I've played the 0.10 version and now that i see file saves don't work anymore, is worth play the 0.11 all over again? i mean if there is enough content in 0.11.
0.11 is the biggest update we've done so far. And a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. However you have to decide if it's worth it. You can use Chapter Select to jump directly into v0.11. That feature is there because of the corrupt save issues.

If not. Then I suggest waiting until I find a good solution for the save issues, hopefully in the next update (although you might have to replay the game one last time when it is resolved).

myself

Sep 21, 2017
question will this turn into an harem? will we be able to convert that hot teacher to our side and convice Leah and Alice to accept her? (using bdsm to dominate and break her resistance and turn her into a pet and give it as a present to Leah) :p and will we interact more with that gorgeous female customer at the coffee? and will we have also add mother as part of the relationship?... by the way the female chars are gorgeous...

Reactions: TheDevian

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
0.11 is the biggest update we've done so far. And a lot of people seemed to enjoy it. However you have to decide if it's worth it. You can use Chapter Select to jump directly into v0.11. That feature is there because of the corrupt save issues.

If not. Then I suggest waiting until I find a good solution for the save issues, hopefully in the next update (although you might have to replay the game one last time when it is resolved).
Now i wanna play it! Thanks bro and you have made a very great game i enjoyet it

esafa54

Jun 10, 2017
I need help in unlocking some images from the gallery, the last one in page 46, the first one from the 47 and the last three from the 60.

Attora

Aug 18, 2018
Hello ! I have a little question. We are obliged become a trio in the relationship with Alice, or is there another way to continue the relationship with Alice solo?

sorry for my bad English :S

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok just played thru the content..
LOVED IT. I like the story. I honestly LOVED the female models.
It advanced at a decent pace. I honestly wish there was another branch or two.
I did laugh at a few of the points.
You did great. Keep it up. Your going to be great.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello ! I have a little question. We are obliged become a trio in the relationship with Alice, or is there another way to continue the relationship with Alice solo?

sorry for my bad English :S
Yes, it seems as though you have the option of a mostly Alice only route, or a harem route, depending on your choices with her.

Attora

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, it seems as though you have the option of a mostly Alice only route, or a harem route, depending on your choices with her.
ok, I'll try everything, I'll see if it works. In case, you have tips for, I want it right.

Thank you for the answer. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, I'll try everything, I'll see if it works. In case, you have tips for, I want it right.

Thank you for the answer. ;)
It's hard to say, since the game hasn't gotten too far into it yet, and I was doing the exact opposite for my goals. It also might vary a bit depending on if you go pervy or passive. Either way, good luck!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Didnt realize you could take screenshots? How are you taking them?
I'm just taking them manually with a 3rd party app :p to do it fast to post in here, instead of ripping all of the CG, while hiding the UI.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes