mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
View attachment 150313

"Please, allow me to introduce myself."

"Oh hi, I'm klx."

"God, I hate that mom and dad don't know about my sexual orientation, which is gay."

One of the above is TMI when you have yet to exchange names with strangers.
i know what you're saying but those types of people actually exist, and yes they are obnoxious as hell... they usually assume people hate them cuz they are gay which is not true people hate them because being gay is their whole personality.

Sep 21, 2017
shit old saves dont work:WutFace:

*spoke too soon a few saves backwards and I was able to SAVE myself from doing it all over again:tf:

**GREAT UPDATE! and the uh...and the ummm....was better than I expected...although that cunt in the WC was a bit of a drag...who the fuck was that!??:tf:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Want to point out that Alice's form indicates that she is bowling right handed, but then when you see her from the other side her left hand is following through.
Literally unplayable!

View attachment 150313

"Please, allow me to introduce myself."

"Oh hi, I'm klx."

"God, I hate that mom and dad don't know about my sexual orientation, which is gay."

One of the above is TMI when you have yet to exchange names with strangers.
Thank you for the new Avatar. Just a shame it's too tall to get the full effect.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017

Bigwaveadol

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any CGs after the ending? I have 3 locked ones but I'm unsure if those are missed scenes or just placeholders

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Wow, this was a great update! I really like the dialogue between the characters - it does wonders for some amazing development and doesn't seem to drag on like in some other games.

ratboy20267

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks for making this. The brother/sister relationship is actually adorable. Anyways can not wait to play the next update.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I've played the 0.10 version and now that i see file saves don't work anymore, is worth play the 0.11 all over again? i mean if there is enough content in 0.11.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes