Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
I'm new here to this kind of games .... and this is the first post and comment
needless to say i'm happy my first comment to be for this Great game ...
Not many choices to make your head spin and good story to catch you in the first minutes.

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
while extracting the Mega link DL, it came up with "Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)", this is one of my favorite games here apart from Melody, and i cant even play it....tried it 4 times now....everytime, i get the same thing :-(

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
while extracting the Mega link DL, it came up with "Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)", this is one of my favorite games here apart from Melody, and i cant even play it....tried it 4 times now....everytime, i get the same thing :-(
Cyclic errors normally mean something's corrupted on your HD or something didn't install properly and you have some registry issues. It normally isn't Mega related but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

Have a look at this to check what the issue is. Once you fix it you'll be able to enjoy all these characters have to offer. From what we've seen so far, you won't be disappointed.

still very little content
Compared to what?

Oct 29, 2016
Well..this was indeed a rather short update.
An interesting, but rather small update I d say.

But i think i might give it a break for a couple of months, so as to get at least an hour of playtime next time.
Nonetheless, the game is great.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
I just realized that i've been watching the main menu while listening to the music 3 times. It's so good, I love it.

Reactions: nZk

En taro me

Jun 19, 2017
I love how Susan plot is wrapped up, and is compatible to both playstyles. If pacifist, then it's revenge, if dominant, then he treats her like crap on a whole new level.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
this game turn into another harem of whores

when i saw the teacher will be fired, i feel like playing BB
when i saw his date with her sister, i feel like playing DMD

o boi

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Shame Susan is gone, I was looking forward into making her a plaything for Leah to use and abuse.
Also, when THAT GUY showed up I actually groaned, but nicely done by making it happen that way.

Reactions: TheDevian

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Edit 16/10/2018: Guide updated to v0.12

Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .
hi, not sure if you'll know or if anyone else does, but anyone know how to get the gallery image 375? Page 63 bottom left corner? I've looked at Qleaf's guide but there is no mention of it. I assumed it was because it was an image that you'd get normally. I've played through both perversion and passive sides, I didnt seem to get it.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
hi, not sure if you'll know or if anyone else does, but anyone know how to get the gallery image 375? Page 63 bottom left corner? I've looked at Qleaf's guide but there is no mention of it. I assumed it was because it was an image that you'd get normally. I've played through both perversion and passive sides, I didnt seem to get it.
Glad you mentioned this. It's a image that you will get normally no matter what route you take, so you have seen it already. But I missed adding a variable that enables it in the gallery.

Reactions: TheDevian and Walg
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes