Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I guess game developers are just following this new trend of making smaller and smaller updates while waiting longer and longer to release them.. :test2:
To be fair most of the time they're debugging their previous eps and in some cases re-writing the entire code to improve bits.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I guess game developers are just following this new trend of making smaller and smaller updates while waiting longer and longer to release them.. :test2:
What is your argumentation to say that?
Smaller? Regarding that, it is already explained:
We try to keep each update at least as long as the previous. Although in this case the previous update was the biggest we've ever done, so this one isn't quite as long. But we try to keep them at least roughly the same length
Waiting longer?
v0.11 released 15 Sep
v0.12 released 15 Oct

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
Yea but there's nothing to write in the change-log. Since the update only adds new story content, it doesn't add any new feature or such. If I do add a feature, then I'll include a change-log.

Unless we wanna go ahead and spoil the actual story content in the update, which we don't want. I've also stopped with mentioning "X amount of scenes added" since that's really vague. I mean a scene can be really long or really short. So it's better to just play the game and see for yourself. We try to keep each update at least as long as the previous. Although in this case the previous update was the biggest we've ever done, so this one isn't quite as long. But we try to keep them at least roughly the same length, and as our Patreon grows, we will try and do more each update.
Thank you for taking the time to answer this personally. If you've seen the change log from other games they usually list the amount of new renders and lines or scenes, etc. As you said a scene can be long or short, so they are not good for measuring. However, just saying X number of Sex scenes or Scene with X Girl, is enough to give players an idea of what they can expect with each new release. Those who don't want to get their surprised ruined can simply not check the log.

Why does this matter? In other games, sometimes you get a bug fix update or a very short update. Some updates are more lengthy and substantial than others, but they are all necessary for the games, however players are basically mostly interested in content updates, specially those with new material regarding 'fun' interactions with the game characters. I know it sounds a bit crude, but at the end of the day its the truth.

Take this with a grain of salt and please do as you will, your game is pretty nice and I'll be sure to review it once I feel it has enough content to do so.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

NasChoka

Feb 1, 2018
I think I have a problem : I'm in love with EVERY girl in this game, including this f@^{#&g teacher XD
It's not my fault ! It's the dev's fault : he drew the pictures and bodys too perfectly ! So I'm innocent :angel:
I agree they all look great. :) The best was Susan (the teacher).

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Ahh goddammit...what a cliffhanger ending, like those game shows where they pause for the final answer, only to say "we'll be right back after this break" ;)

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
When change logs aren't there. I bet it's just bug fixes.
And then watch it be like triple the previous total content. rip

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to answer this personally. If you've seen the change log from other games they usually list the amount of new renders and lines or scenes, etc. As you said a scene can be long or short, so they are not good for measuring. However, just saying X number of Sex scenes or Scene with X Girl, is enough to give players an idea of what they can expect with each new release. Those who don't want to get their surprised ruined can simply not check the log.

Why does this matter? In other games, sometimes you get a bug fix update or a very short update. Some updates are more lengthy and substantial than others, but they are all necessary for the games, however players are basically mostly interested in content updates, specially those with new material regarding 'fun' interactions with the game characters. I know it sounds a bit crude, but at the end of the day its the truth.

Take this with a grain of salt and please do as you will, your game is pretty nice and I'll be sure to review it once I feel it has enough content to do so.
Well there's the problem again. "X number of Sex scenes". Okay first what do you define as a sex scene? If you mean actual penetration, then this is a slow burning game, that builds up over time. So you'll not see many of those coming each and every update, since that wouldn't make sense. If you define it as just some sort of sex act, then the problem again is that that act can be very short or very long. Thus I would rather the player found out for themselves. Also we don't want to spoil it with "Scene with X Girl".

We always keep our updates either roughly the same length or longer than usual. If it's a bug fix, then we will be very clear about it. So there's usually equal amount of content added every update, thus I don't see the point in a change-log (unless something has actually been added/changed).

jl127

Jul 26, 2017
What is your argumentation to say that?
Smaller? Regarding that, it is already explained:

Waiting longer?
v0.11 released 15 Sep
v0.12 released 15 Oct
I was talking more so about a broader spectrum of developers not this one in particular, but yeah, I don't have a real argument as to why I feel like it has less content, just the feeling of it being too short.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Good update guys, funny dialogues and well made renders!
Just a little complaint, if we can call it complaint, the final has been brutal, i was just foretasting a good scene with our beloved Alice..:teary:. The good thing is the next update should begin from there, i hope:FeelsGoodMan:.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I was talking more so about a broader spectrum of developers not this one in particular
If you post that in this thread, seems you're talking about this particular Dev.
You can go instead

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any saves ? my old from 0.10 doesn't work :teary:
No, they wouldn't, we had to start over in 0.11 due to the UI and other changes, but those saves work this time. Here is mine for the pervy guy who went for everyone.

Reactions: LP83
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes