Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Have you tried to extract the game from the downloaded zip again?

Have you tried more than one save file from the previous version? Maybe one from a little earlier point in the game than the one(s) you have tried already?

Often the ones close to the end of the previous version will give that rollback error on loading. Happens with many renpy game saves when the end point of the previous version changes a bit and becomes a continuation to the new content.

Reactions: TheDevian

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So this is probably pointless asking, but

Is there a way to just avoid Susan?

I really don't like her, Just had the first Handjob at her office and it looks like I'll be forced to go forward with her regardless of what I do. If I could avoid her completely, that'd be great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Really love this VN. Alice is my first or second favorite model. The story is very well done. Found only a couple of things that conflict sometimes.
So many positives for this I wont bother but my only one con to this whole story, is I wish there were more animations in the start of the story. I see there are some in the last update or two.
Please keep up the great story and I can't wait for more.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I can't load my saves from android :(
when I load the game, it takes me back to main menu.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
dammit I both hate and love this Dev cause of the ending this seemed like a short update but a good chunk of story in it as well but nevertheless ty for this update

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
dammit I both hate and love this Dev cause of the ending this seemed like a short update but a good chunk of story in it as well but nevertheless ty for this update
Haha don't like cliffhangers?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Not sure if you were hinting at the fact of (Big) butt if you were I got you lul and no I'm a greedy fcker I need more lmao but jokes aside yes not that bad of a update all in all ty of your opinion truly :biggrin:
It was a two-fold answer so good job for getting it :) Lol don't blame you for being greedy in this game haha!

Reactions: blahblah25

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I think I have a problem : I'm in love with EVERY girl in this game, including this f@^{#&g teacher XD
It's not my fault ! It's the dev's fault : he drew the pictures and bodys too perfectly ! So I'm innocent :angel:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Game has really come into its own. Waiting on one game I am a Patron of to get near end then will definitely move on to you

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
The episodes just keep getting better and better. Kinda feel like their getting a bit longer as well. FFCreation tho is a master at keeping us in suspense. Can't believe we have to wait another month for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Oh noes, second game this month i'm gonna skip the update after reading the comments. First acting lessons seems to end with a huge cliffhanger and now my nr1 fav. I really hate cliffhangers when you have to wait atleast a month to see where it goes next. Thanks guys and girls

jl127

Jul 26, 2017
I guess game developers are just following this new trend of making smaller and smaller updates while waiting longer and longer to release them.. :test2:

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes