MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I really like this title but this time the update felt surprisingly short. Am I the only one who's a little bit disappointed?

Reactions: CSNRC

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And of course the update had to end at that moment. :-(

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I really like this title but this time the update felt surprisingly short. Am I the only one who's a little bit disappointed?
I havent played it but the last update practically doubled the length of the game so I'm sure this one would seem shorter.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
It would be nice if you added to the change-log what actually comes in the last two updates. Can anyone tell me whats new in the last two versions? How much content are we talking about?

Wanna know, to see if worth downloading now or if its best to just wait. Thanks!

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Many Visual Novels face with lack of content and consistency after some time, i'm just really glad this one isn't one of them. [at least from my point of view] Hopefully Developer can continue his/hers visual novel with this quality. i hope to see new projects from this developer in the future. :)

Reactions: netsrac

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Seriously? Worst moment to put a "to be continued". I was super excited to see a threesome and then ... "to be continued".

Then I'm going to wait weeks to see the MC fail in his attempt.

Thanks for the update. Your game is awesome.

Reactions: TheorPhys
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes