anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Yes, as I stated to previous comments around this issue: RenPy is terrible at handling updates, meaning that saves can be corrupted very easily. A lot of major games that uses RenPy deal with this exact issue as well. I'm trying to compensate for it as well as I can. That's why the implementation of Chapter Select happened. If you have any other suggestions, then I'm more than happy to hear them.
Well, better late that never, my suggestion is to ready the how-to.
Then you'll discover that Ren'py in fact give you all the tools you can need to handle updates.

Reactions: czertik

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
DAFUQ!!!
HA!!!...WHEW!!!
do not do that to me dev...sheesh :p
first couple scenes in update throw you off..heh
cries real tears..it ended...just THEN!!!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I was kinda hoping for some karina action she is kinda cute but i think im going to go pure alice if i can it is hard with so much temptation may the lord forgive my sins because surrounded by that many women im fairly sure the mc is going to hell

Reactions: armion82

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
has anyone mixed the answers between perversion and pacifism that noticed how each girl interacts with the mc?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
has anyone mixed the answers between perversion and pacifism that noticed how each girl interacts with the mc?
i tried every route..mixed full wuss and full pervert..full pervert of course is the way to go..but adding a bit of a mix is useful if you want to stick totally to Alice as it can lessen the others interest in you...and full pacifist of course sucks balls and noone should go that route ever!!

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
i tried every route..mixed full wuss and full pervert..full pervert of course is the way to go..but adding a bit of a mix is useful if you want to stick totally to Alice as it can lessen the others interest in you...and full pacifist of course sucks balls and noone should go that route ever!!
Alice is smoking hot i wouldn't mind just her but both leah and her sister appeal to me

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no..do not wait....there was yumyum content..the end of the chapter is what we are referring to....

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
no..do not wait....there was yumyum content..the end of the chapter is what we are referring to....
Hm..yeah i will probably going to do that anyway since i don't have many games left to try out and all others are waiting on updates until i can devour them again.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes