Torchd281

Oct 1, 2018
It's done! Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

I tried to be as detailed as I can, please comment if there are any comments/suggestion to improve the guide.

PS (for the mods): Can you guys link to this post, instead of attaching the walkthrough directly in the OP. It will help me when I update the guide for the future. Thanks!
Thanks so much. Going to try it out now. ;)

Reactions: Qleaf
Dec 28, 2017
Man this kid is the definition of spineless pussy whipped mother *&*^&*. I couldn't get past wanting to headbutt Leah. And yes i am aware that it's just my own ego that got in the way of fully enjoying this. In other words the game was good enough to get me emotionally involved and that's better than most.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man this kid is the definition of spineless pussy whipped mother *&*^&*. I couldn't get past wanting to headbutt Leah. And yes i am aware that it's just my own ego that got in the way of fully enjoying this. In other words the game was good enough to get me emotionally involved and that's better than most.
Bro Chad Thudercock himself would be pussy whipped by Alice, lets be real here

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
this game is opposite harem..you basically have a harem already..yer getting woohoo'd by all...i think the key is to un-harem and find your true boink...err..love...which of course is Alice..always Alice..good god Alice...
Wonder if there's a path to stay with the harem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wonder if there's a path to stay with the harem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope so, the harem ending is the only 'true' ending. XD I am sure Alice will change her mind a bit once you talk Nile into that 3Way. After that, it would not take much to talk Niagara into doing something crazy. Then, those of us on the pervy path could dominate Susan, and make her service all four of you! :evilsmile:

Reactions: Super Galactus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm normally about the "one dame" and avoid multiples and such because..i'm weird..old..possibly brain damaged....BUT..if the dames themselves prefer a harem i will not deny them..BUT..methinks Alice..sweet perfect glorious Alice...would like you all to herself eventually if you are serious about her.

Reactions: Super Galactus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i'm normally about the "one dame" and avoid multiples and such because..i'm weird..old..possibly brain damaged....BUT..if the dames themselves prefer a harem i will not deny them..BUT..methinks Alice..sweet perfect glorious Alice...would like you all to herself eventually if you are serious about her.
I just don't understand that jealousy thing, I would rather make everyone happy. The nice thing about a harem is that there is always at least someone ready to make the others happy, you can either be involved or not at your leisure. Always someone good to go when you are ready! XD

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes