2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
She seems to be bugged to where she can only be accessed one day. Not really sure if it's a bug or by design, but I'm assuming it's a bug since it keeps showing the popup that appears whenever you've already had sex with someone at a specific time
Apparently you can only have sex with Ophelie once, since then I get the message in the image

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Soooo couple of things - A, in my opinion "free use" needs its' own tag here in the forum but B, the dev is on the right track with this one. It doesn't fuck about with story or anything, but puts the nude mode behind finding cards and leaving the house behind finding the key to leave. Both of which I got in like two minutes.

I have but one criticism thus far, and I'm sure he intends to add all this but... it's kinda vanilla. Sure, you can fuck everyone from the jump but there are only three real acts here - blowjobs, vaginal, anal sex. I'd like to see some kinks explored - I'd like to see the ability to spy on the characters, catch them with other women, maybe some sleep stuff or even bathroom creeping.

Also, not mad at the... unique... models we have here. Kinda reminds me of the Chiaxis stuff, but without such a focus on BBW models.

Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

DarkShepherd

Oct 20, 2021
Okay...in regard to the Ophelie glitch, I found the problem. The dev left out 9 lines of code in "init_st" file that actually resets the variables for the "stop sex with woman" back to False when a new day starts. I did fix that problem and recompiled the game with the addition. Then tested it on a fresh install of the downloaded version. It should work. All you have to do is take the file and paste it in your /game folder over the file "scripts.rpa" and you should be good to go. I would have hoped that someone would have told the dev about this glitch weeks ago before it went to production and upload. Wasn't this handed out to patrons?

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Hello,
Well done for the code ;)
A bug prevented a return visit to Ophelie. Fixed now.
I could sure use a beta tester ;)
Someone should offer themselves up as a beta tester then!

05_Freeuse (2)_compressed.jpg

So for the longest time, I was under the impression that this developer was just Chaixas under a different name. I didn't understand at all, haha. I now know NatashaZ is a different developer who closely worked with Chaixas on a few things. It shows, because the game has a lot of things I like about those games. Good to see there are multiple developers working in this genre, it really needs it!

My short review
Many people seem to be glad this game allows you to get into the sex scenes directly. I tried this game and liked it, but really struggled to find motivation to keep playing. This game will give you plenty of sex scenes with a cast of characters and most of them are fine, if not a bit short and meaningless. That's basically my gripe with this game, not having a direction kind of makes the whole experience meaningless outside of fucking the women. But that's what this was specifically made for, so it succeeded in it's goal.

From what I can gather the game is a mashup of characters from the previous games together with new ones, all ready for the MC to use.

The game has a time/location/energy system, but really doesn't make use of it other than letting characters be on different locations at different times. Again, this is meant to be easy to use and it trades gameplay and story for accessibility. Right now, there are about 13 women you can freely fuck around with in multiple situations. You need a good wank, this is your game. There is an extra minigame to unlock an all nude mode - which will give all sexual encounters a 'nude' version. That's a lot of render work for such a feature, but switching styles works well in the game.

screenshot0315.png

Concerns about the graphics are understandable,. The game look good, but there is something about the facial style that almost makes characters a parody or sometimes comical. These games often go for the unsymmetrical faces and many women tend to be a bit older at that. Their features are exaggerated with high cheekbones, thick lips - it's typical of a Chaixas style game. Almost like a caricature. Just take a quick look at the models and decide whether it is for you. It's either something you will love or will hate.

In the end, M24Metro is showing good potential with this game. A bit too simple for my taste, but this is definitely an audience that needs to be catered to. Great work dev, I look forward to your next game.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Someone should offer themselves up as a beta tester then!

View attachment 3805001

So for the longest time, I was under the impression that this developer was just Chaixas under a different name. I didn't understand at all, haha. I now know NatashaZ is a different developer who closely worked with Chaixas on a few things. It shows, because the game has a lot of things I like about those games. Good to see there are multiple developers working in this genre, it really needs it!

My short review
Many people seem to be glad this game allows you to get into the sex scenes directly. I tried this game and liked it, but really struggled to find motivation to keep playing. This game will give you plenty of sex scenes with a cast of characters and most of them are fine, if not a bit short and meaningless. That's basically my gripe with this game, not having a direction kind of makes the whole experience meaningless outside of fucking the women. But that's what this was specifically made for, so it succeeded in it's goal.

The game has a time/location/energy system, but really doesn't make use of it other than letting characters be on different locations at different times. Again, this is meant to be easy to use and it trades gameplay and story for accessibility. Right now, there are about 13 women you can freely fuck around with in multiple situations. You need a good wank, this is your game. There is an extra minigame to unlock an all nude mode - which will give all sexual encounters a 'nude' version. That's a lot of render work for such a feature, but switching styles works well in the game.

View attachment 3804896

Concerns about the graphics are valid. These games look good, but there is something about the facial style that almost makes characters a parody or sometimes comical. These games often go for the unsymmetrical faces and many women tend to be a bit older at that. Their features are exaggerated with high cheekbones, thick lips - it's typical of a Chaixas style game. Almost like a caricature. Just take a quick look at the models and decide whether it is for you. It's either something you will love or will hate.

In the end, M24Metro is showing good potential with this game. A bit too simple for my taste, but this is definitely an audience that needs to be catered to. Great work dev, I look forward to your next game.
Actually, I need to update this story. I have been playing Slutty Town and now 7 Islands Domain - and I have come to realize most of these characters are from either game, made specifically to not have a story and fuck around. I will finish the games and then adapt the review accordingly. Basically, M24Metro is making a mashup game without the story, but with the puzzle of finding the place the person is.

Aug 8, 2019
Actually, I need to update this story. I have been playing Slutty Town and now 7 Islands Domain - and I have come to realize most of these characters are from either game, made specifically to not have a story and fuck around. I will finish the games and then adapt the review accordingly. Basically, M24Metro is making a mashup game without the story, but with the puzzle of finding the place the person is.
For the most part, this game isn't canon to Metro's main storyline, and seems to largely be a side project that they're focusing on. One hope I have is that once this is finished, Metro will update SluttyTown. (The story wasn't over yet before they decided to take a break and work on this game.)

Just to kinda explain it. (Interestingly... this game does seem to introduce new characters, who might appear in either the next Slutty Town update, whenever that comes out, and/or a newer game.)

Reactions: DarkShepherd

DarkShepherd

Oct 20, 2021
For the most part, this game isn't canon to Metro's main storyline, and seems to largely be a side project that they're focusing on. One hope I have is that once this is finished, Metro will update SluttyTown. (The story wasn't over yet before they decided to take a break and work on this game.)

Just to kinda explain it. (Interestingly... this game does seem to introduce new characters, who might appear in either the next Slutty Town update, whenever that comes out, and/or a newer game.)
Agreed. I think they just wanted some time and room to practice some new setups and skills they are learning. That's why I can't understand all the detractors. This is a concept that is a fun little break before they get back to the grind of writing, rendering, scripting, and all of the other "fun" stuff that comes along with being a dev. We all have our side projects we do to keep ourselves sane.

Reactions: TheMultiBrony21
Aug 8, 2019
Agreed. I think they just wanted some time and room to practice some new setups and skills they are learning. That's why I can't understand all the detractors. This is a concept that is a fun little break before they get back to the grind of writing, rendering, scripting, and all of the other "fun" stuff that comes along with being a dev. We all have our side projects we do to keep ourselves sane.
yee.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FreeUse Sluts in My Home [v0.5 Fix] [M24metro] - Compressed

Win/Linux [425 MB]
- - - -

Mac [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeUseSlutsInMyHome-0.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: potschta
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes