El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
i'm sorry i can't help but be disgusted by the female models used
ps: for those who will facepalm me do it if you want ( i have the right to have an opinion )
Yes you have the right to your opinion, but what exactly is your opinion?? Are you disgusted because they are too fat, thin, old, young, ugly, sexy???

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah. Sure. Not only are they fat, and the vast majority of ppl don't like that. That doesn't change the fact they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
Wow you aren't attracted to fat women, big surprise, and guess what? Nobody cares. Just move on to the next game, like those of us who aren't attracted to beanpole girls who look like they're 13 just move on to another game when the many, many, many games featuring those characters comes along.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i do love the free use fetish, pretty much is my favorite under utilized fetish, not to mention it often is done poorly but this game does it well. the only problem is there isnt any sort of a story, this game may as well have been a gallery. ill keep watching this one because i like the devs work but i hope he adds some semblance of a narrative.

also does anyone know where the nude cards are, i was only able to find 5 Found it, it was in the sister room. features like nude mode are great

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
so the chicks look like they've been taking testosterone for the defined jawlines and faces.
And the game starts of making me think of a chaixas game. . . . . damn I thought I'd partially disagree with the majority of the comments.

Their faces aside, this has enough sex that you probably could take it to the next level with very little work put in for a story.

Last edited:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I'd rather just do the deed instead of asking them first. It is free use. Also, I would kill for a thick bush and sleep sex.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Wow you aren't attracted to fat women, big surprise, and guess what? Nobody cares. Just move on to the next game, like those of us who aren't attracted to beanpole girls who look like they're 13 just move on to another game when the many, many, many games featuring those characters comes along.
There's a happy medium between "fat and ugly granny trailer trash" and "tiny, 80 pound, blonde, ditzy, loli", and I think the majority of people prefer that. There's always something for everyone....plenty of different kinks, and some obviously get more love in here than others, but this IS a public forum and people CAN give their own opinions of these games on these threads. That is allowed. And it's honestly the whole point of these threads. People discuss the games. We also have review sections (where reviews get deleted and edited to fit the personal likings of those in charge lol). They are well within their rights to comment their opinion here. I also came to the thread to see if anybody else mentioned the fat, ugly, trailer trash grannies. lol
No kink shaming from me, though. If ya like it, ya like it. But, that isn't something I personally could beat my meat to. haha

Reactions: A Common Crab

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
It's interesting where the dev is going to take this game.
There's no plot, and while their others weren't thrillers by any measure it still appears that they've written as much as they can with the setting.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes