Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Reminder:
If you don't like it just fucking move on, criticism should be constructive.
Create your own game, or find another that suits your tastes.

M24metro makes games that look like this, so moaning about the models ain't gonna change shit.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
This is actually good concept I love it waiting for your next update future is going into bright Era

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
i do love the free use fetish, pretty much is my favorite under utilized fetish, not to mention it often is done poorly but this game does it well. the only problem is there isnt any sort of a story, this game may as well have been a gallery. ill keep watching this one because i like the devs work but i hope he adds some semblance of a narrative.

also does anyone know where the nude cards are, i was only able to find 5 Found it, it was in the sister room. features like nude mode are great
Can your please tell me where is 6 th card because I have collected 5 and only bathroom, living room,candy room and kitchen is left

NatashaZ_M24

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2020
Of course, I could have used more "classic" girls.
Of course, I could have done a story...
Of course, I could have taken into account ALL the comments ...
However, it's a choice to have less "artificial" models, even if we find them ugly.
Why Freeuse, because it's straight to the point ... Yes, if you want to spend 2 hours before touching a girl, this isn't the game for you.
Then, if you take into account all the comments, good or bad, you end up making no game at all ;)

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
No card is there I have checked maybe I have collected that earlier then bathroom, living room and kitchen these three please left where the last should be there

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
No card is there I have checked maybe I have collected that earlier then bathroom, living room and kitchen these three please left where the last should be there
In your save is card there. Just try find it. It is in Candy's room far right on table.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Loving this , looks like Chaixas games.
Change is good, variety is the spice of life.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
So when wil this geta an update I willing to see outside of house to use anyone you know like neighbour mom/daughter or both and like police station or College students and teachers

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes