DarkShepherd

Oct 20, 2021
Hey M24Metro! Massive applause on the concept! It looks like you started doing fully animated scenes in some places instead of that delay that RenPy has. They look really nice! The models look great as well. It is very nice to see you skilling up in this medium. I was hoping for some anal scenes. But being a fan that is familiar with your work, I know they're on the way. Don't pay attention to the negative critics that don't understand what it takes to actually make stuff like this come to life. You are doing an amazing job! I just couldn't figure out where you put that point light in the garage for the evening shot...unless you used two point lights...
Looking forward to how this concept turns into a story. And the next update for SluttyTown. Til then, keep up the good work!

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
Nice concept, but I think you don't need to go that far just to prove a point with your models.

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
If that's true that means we finally have new area outside home and some places for interactions and then joys maybe there is joys + her daughter ohh man I am so excited

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
If that's true that means we finally have new area outside home and some places for interactions and then joys maybe there is joys + her daughter ohh man I am so excited
well I dont know,if ther be all new about prev.ver.02 it gona be some good news.Only we know is thet next version releases after Christmas Dec 29th and Joy's big comeback

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
litle info what my frend say it " December 15 to December 21 : Bug fixes December 22 : Release for 15$ Members December 29 : Release for 6$ Members January 03 ".What about of free release he dont tell :unsure:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Fayne2x

Apr 20, 2021
litle info what my frend say it " December 15 to December 21 : Bug fixes December 22 : Release for 15$ Members December 29 : Release for 6$ Members January 03 ".What about of free release he dont tell :unsure:
Probably a week after that, if nobody shares it beforehand.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes