VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
YES another college theme game like Straight!?. Love it!
college theme games seem to be rather in fashion for gay games (which is probably not surprising): Straight, Coming out on top, Yearning a gay story, Bound college, JustBros...

Reactions: KopretCZ
Sep 3, 2021
It's your game, your passion must come from your heart. - not what other people tell you, don't pay too much attention to them. (or you'll risk doing something that doesn't look like you, and therefore without any legitimate emotion - and that's never good, it usually doesn't end well at all when creators do what others tell them and do not express what they have in their hearts)
Above all, a creator must allow his passion to be freely expressed, this is the most important priority. - if the passion isn't there, it's not even worth continuing. (it will just be a waste of health, money and time)
Speaking of the game...
I fell completely in love with his best friend Matt. - he is absolutely handsome. And to add to it he seems to be super nice and a really loving friend.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm Pan, prefer Sissies, Transgender(pre & post), females. Attracted to femininity. But I can also think a good linking twink can be nice at times to look at.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes