• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
Still early days, but the stage is set very nicely. There is player agency through decisions that actually cause some branching in the story. With the recent release of part 2 of day 1 (currently among patreon supporters) a huge number of potential romance interests have been added to the game. This allows for plenty of diversity in age, appearance and personality. Heck, one of the MC's teachers positively looks like Jonathan Frakes at the height of his TV carreer.

It is impressive to see that the dev is trying to give every of his NPCs his own vibe and hints at stories connected to those characters. In terms of naughty stuff we have a healthy masturbation scene, sexual innuendo through the various dialogue and some good teasing by certain students that you can meet in various states of (semi-)undress.

Visuals are very good - I particularly enjoy a wide range of character sprites/faces as they go through all the emotions, reacting to what is presented on screen. Pacing seems good, though it is a little early to tell. Game needs music, though. Particularly since some of the students you can meet are in a band that plays during the student mixer.

I highly recommend to check the game out if the setting appeals to you. Dev is also quite active on Patreon, in case some more of us here feel inclined to support the project. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

FeralGods

Dec 11, 2021
Hey, love the look of the game, very well made renders. But one question, how have you made the dick print on the pants? I have not come across anyone having done it successfully before. I've read heaps of forums of people saying it can't be done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: matildona

perles75

May 16, 2020
I hope that this abundance of characters so early in the game won't lead to a messy or too fragmented situation down the line... I can't imagine how you can juggle with so much potential content without messing something up -crossing fingers!

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Wow, Connor just stumbled into a gay university if he's gonna get on with all these people, man's living the dream :ROFLMAO:

Personal Ranking so far:
1. Leo -(RIP he got no content this update)
2. NC17 -i'm a sucker for crazy looking guys, plus he looks fun
3. Matt
4. Asher -liked his personality, it felt unexpected to me
5. Riley
6. Will
7. Julian
8. Marco -definitely grew on me, he was funny and charismatic
9. Tomas
10. Isaiah
11. Mafia
12. Alex
13. Owen
14. Dominic

Nov 9, 2017
Wow, Connor just stumbled into a gay university if he's gonna get on with all these people, man's living the dream :ROFLMAO:

Personal Ranking so far:
1. Leo -(RIP he got no content this update)
2. NC17 -i'm a sucker for crazy looking guys, plus he looks fun
3. Matt
4. Asher -liked his personality, it felt unexpected to me
5. Riley
6. Will
7. Julian
8. Marco -definitely grew on me, he was funny and charismatic
9. Tomas
10. Isaiah
11. Mafia
12. Alex
13. Owen
14. Dominic
Half agree with this list. Personally I'm hoping for some hot 3some fucking with MC, NC17, and Marco

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This new update was wonderful.

We meet a lot of new interesting and/or sexy guys with various and different personality. Outside the band, I'm curious to see more about them.
Depending on what you chose to do in the afternoon and the order you meet them, the dialogs change and it's well done. And we learn plenty of informations about them. Though, being accompanied by Matt was sometimes too much.

I wonder how it'll work for the second day with all the invitations available. I would feel bad not going after saying I would come.

Good continuation.

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
The next update (Day 2, Part 1) is currently being tested as a dev. build, but the official update won't be out for free for at least a month. Though early access should start within the new couple of weeks based on previous release schedules.

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Do we have Day One Part 3 yet? Although I guess it'll only be roughly 3 days before it gets public release anyway. Hopefully we get more Leo content this time

perles75

May 16, 2020
kemono.party stopped updating this and other Patreons, I think that due to lack of views, you need to download from the site, not spread it around.
that's an interesting comment... I thought kemono was just putting out what people send to it, do they actually choose what to display?

Reactions: justinrivm
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes