VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
From the Itch.io website, he replied to a comment saying he's planning to release the full build to patreons in early October (that realistically it'll be pushed back to November at the earliest) So if we don't get the dev build to be shared here, at least we have something else to look forward too :)

The game development of this game is definitely going very slow, specially this past year, but at least the dev actually has his goals planned, and understands the heaviness of a work like this with so many characters and choices. Summer Vacation, on the other hand, turned into a mess the moment the MC ended his Summer Vacation (ironically). Every update is more underwhelming than the last one (both in terms of quality and amount of adult content), and it shows how the Dev is struggling and how he doesn't have a clear direction in mind.

Waiting for a game this good is hard, but at least this Dev shows he actually cares about quality and explicit content, and actively tries to cut the release time frames. According to him, going forward, the game will be a lot more linear and therefore more faster to make. Here's hoping it's true, haha:ROFLMAO:
Eh, I'd say this dev just wants to render smut and doesn't actually care as much for the game itself. The amount of renders he creates for patreon members is ten times what is in the game. Imo he is just milking people.

Jul 31, 2021
Eh, I'd say this dev just wants to render smut and doesn't actually care as much for the game itself. The amount of renders he creates for patreon members is ten times what is in the game. Imo he is just milking people.
Eh....not really some/most of his renders are requested content or pairs that his patreons ask for. And realistically speaking its not uncommon that someone would do anything to keep moneying rolling in. Also no shade, but its a bit weird to call someone greedy for not adding more to a game, when you get said game free.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Eh....not really some/most of his renders are requested content or pairs that his patreons ask for. And realistically speaking its not uncommon that someone would do anything to keep moneying rolling in. Also no shade, but its a bit weird to call someone greedy for not adding more to a game, when you get said game free.
I sub to multiple patreons that I feel deliver content at a pace that gives me good value for money. I do NOT think this dev is good value for money for his game. I think he is mostly getting paid for producing renders for patreons as per polls or on demand for his whales and the game itself is more of a marketing vehicle.

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
I sub to multiple patreons that I feel deliver content at a pace that gives me good value for money. I do NOT think this dev is good value for money for his game. I think he is mostly getting paid for producing renders for patreons as per polls or on demand for his whales and the game itself is more of a marketing vehicle.
I personally don't think he is. He is extremely transparent about his setbacks as a novice programmer and game developer. He gives extremely detailed posts about where the writing, coding, and art progress is and is very transparent about the mistakes he is making and how he has overcomplicated the code for the new release. He even skipped a gallery to get the last dev build out. I think he's pretty sincere about working on the game but is a bit over his head imo.

He also has a new schedule for releases, so once this update is out, he will do smaller updates that tackle only a few guys at a time instead of all of them at once (like this awaited release is doing).

Jul 31, 2021
I personally don't think he is. He is extremely transparent about his setbacks as a novice programmer and game developer. He gives extremely detailed posts about where the writing, coding, and art progress is and is very transparent about the mistakes he is making and how he has overcomplicated the code for the new release. He even skipped a gallery to get the last dev build out. I think he's pretty sincere about working on the game but is a bit over his head imo.

He also has a new schedule for releases, so once this update is out, he will do smaller updates that tackle only a few guys at a time instead of all of them at once (like this awaited release is doing).
100%

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes