Dec 15, 2020
Hi, I have a question for real, is the choice, where you get to choose in which house you stay important in the future?
because I'm doing a save por person in each, Blue and red path (drinks)

Please help me

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Season 2 Ep 2 Part 2 (1080p) + Cheats by scrappy + Gallery unlock by colombeen

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.57 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

The purge

Feb 6, 2020
Season 1 was good MC meeting hot girls and investigating his father case (which was suspected mrdr/crime investigation) but
in season 2 it turns out that MC is a naive, innocent,soft hearted, dum kid trying to act hero but didn't work out now
Idk its huge negative point for me I don't like where the story is going did they change the story writer?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
interesting having the Voices repeating most of the time, said a different way, or worded differently.

most of the time it's repeated twice, some times it's repeated 4 times, said in different way's lol

shame there isn't a choice for a voice for the M.C.

however I really like it having voices added to the game.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi everyone and first of all, thanks to the dev for this excellent game, really a hidden gem that needs more attention!

I have a very minor question: I noticed that the very last scene of the new update (the one in the pool) is not part of the gallery, is it by design or just an oversight?

4.50 star(s) 545 Votes