Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How are Susan and lily not winning?
Personally I rather it be Lilly and Sue. I plan to skip all content introduced with Susan , as I dont find her character model attractive at all. Maybe if Susan's breast were smaller idk I find her breast is the thing I dislike the most about her character model's appereance. They are just big enough I find them unattractive. Which I know is a bit silly considering how alot of characters I like in this game have big breast but it is what it is. We all like different things.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Why is it right off the table? Freshmen is a general term for both genders.
if you want wordplay, FreshGirls/FreshLadies is indeed better if you ONLY expect a collage setting.
I have my opinion about what a fresh woman is. scroll up a few post where i agree to disagree.

You also talk about expectations.
Why would i have expectations by a game title alone?
I look at the Banner. i see beautiful mature ladies and milfs.
I look at screenshots and i see beautiful mature ladies and milfs.
I read description. it does not say. sex with collage girls only.

What?
Why do games with milfs in it have to be associated with Milf City?
Do they have a sole claim on having Milf's in games ?

If you dont like Milfs go play another game yourself.
I want me self some Susan and Lily thanks :)
Your inability to comprehend basic English is noted.

• Angry
Reactions: n00bi

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Your inability to comprehend basic English is noted.
Nice one. want to take this personal now?
Got no good arguments anymore and need to do personal attacks?
Come with some arguments instead and have a debate.
Grow the FUCK up man.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
if you want wordplay, FreshGirls/FreshLadies is indeed better if you ONLY expect a collage setting.
You have a right to your opinion of course but from a marketing pov this is wrong.

Freshmen is indeed a gender neutral word but since this is a heterosexual AVN, you wouldn’t want that term as your title. FreshWomen inherently contains this term, and combined with the “college style” font in the logo it makes crystal clear that there is a college setting in the game.

FreshGirls, or something else, does not. They could elicit the same thing for some with visual aides but are weaker because of this need to have something additional — again, speaking only from marketing pov.

I do this shit for a living.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
As the one guy said here, and I said many pages back, it's always been a play on "Freshmen/Freshwomen" and there has never been a term (used as a school level title) of "Freshboy", which leaves the concept of "Freshgirl" right off the table. And, considering the original focus of the VN was a guy hooking up with young women, all in their first year of college, then the way the vote is going on the site makes perfect sense.

Anyone coming to a VN called "FreshWomen" isn't expecting (or likely wanting) a remake of "Milfy City". If that's your thing, find another VN.
I see the point you're trying to make and where I'd disagree with you, or go as far as saying your argument fails at least relating to the title, though as you pointed out does it reinforce my joking point on way the vote is going and the current pair that is winning; is that the majority of the ladies aka LI's don't fit into that category of freshmen/freshwomen in the college sense.

Sorry if that is convoluted or tries to be "cleverer" than I actually am, just got back from the pub and had a few drinks so I blame the booze.

P.S n00bi seems like you and I missed the memo that all milfs belong to Milfy shity. :ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I see the point you're trying to make and where I'd disagree with you, or go as far as saying your argument fails at least relating to the title, though as you pointed out does it reinforce my joking point on way the vote is going and the current pair that is winning; is that the majority of the ladies aka LI's don't fit into that category of freshmen/freshwomen in the college sense.

Sorry if that is convoluted or tries to be "cleverer" than I actually am, just got back from the pub and had a few drinks so I blame the booze.

P.S n00bi seems like you and I missed the memo that all milfs belong to Milfy shity. :ROFLMAO:
They are the closest things to "Freshwomen" in the line up. As for the Milfy comment, my point is that if you see the title "Freshwomen" you don't expect the VN to be MILF driven - maybe a professor/administrator/librarian (;)), but not multiple MILFs, especially not in a three-way, the way you would something like a VN titled "MILFY City". Thus, voting for two of the younger LIs to be the focus of a future three-way makes much more sense here - the MILF three-way could be something later, but the first one should be the college girls.

I still haven't downloaded, but was attacted to this game by playthroughs on PH before they did the steam thing and started doing idiotic things and changing the models. I do remember something with strippers that might have been a three-way, or it may have just been that both were in the room but only one was part of the sex scene. The strippers weren't college girls, as I recall, but they weren't yet in the "MILF" category, either. :unsure:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
New poll again for threesome in episode 4 of course fans are gonna choose Julia and Chloe over Susan and Lilly

Feels like we will never get any content with Susan

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Sue and Lilly is m dream pick. I forgot which one im not a fan of it's either Julia or Chole forget which one I kind of forgot her name ( the nerdy bookworm one). I just play her content just because but she is just a step above Susan and the milf you made the a deliver who are 2 character I avoid content for.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of FreshWomen with Scrappy's multimod to Season 2 Episode 2 Part 2. Please note, the main menu says the mod isn't installed properly but it all seems to work.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Sue and Lilly is m dream pick. I forgot which one im not a fan of it's either Julia or Chole forget which one I kind of forgot her name ( the nerdy bookworm one). I just play her content just because but she is just a step above Susan and the milf you made the a deliver who are 2 character I avoid content for.
I am sick of Julia and chole.

John David

Jun 21, 2017

View attachment 3310804

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We're currently planning and writing Season 2 Episde 4, and we want it to be a banger!

As it will be the last episode of Season 2, we want to bring it to a perfect end, with an awesome threesome!

Which of these teams would make your head explode?

See you soon,

f1r3

Poll results so far:

View attachment 3310801
5 SUE AND CHLOE.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I have my opinion about what a fresh woman is. scroll up a few post where i agree to disagree.
Dude, just take the L, you're talking nonsense. Freshwomen is a wordplay on freshmen, that's why freshgirls or freshladies wouldn't work... easy as that, regardless of your opinion on the term.

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Right? It's like the more money they have to make a "better game", the worse they make it... Like, look at their other game, Forbidden Fantasy... wtf
I just finished the S2 content, and I have to say... the quality IS actually better... the animations are waaaaay better now... but yeah, they need to work more on the models and try to make them look better and closer to their original models... some of the bodies are cartoonishly bad now.... nothing they can't fix going forward, but overall the switch to blender was a net positive imo.

They REALLY should fix the models tho.

4.50 star(s) 541 Votes