HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.
not really into poll based content coz it will be like bunch on non canon will be mush together.more prefer ingenuity of the story and make us keep waiting for more like certain games that going on right now and yes players will always critic and asking bunch of nonsense but if developer keep it straight and stay with his own originality it will shut them up eventually.
just my two cent.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
I do not want to download the 4K version, However all of the other download sites say Season 2, Episode 2, part 2. Should the downloads be S2Ep2Pt3? I have already played 2,,2,2.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I do not want to download the 4K version, However all of the other download sites say Season 2, Episode 2, part 2. Should the downloads be S2Ep2Pt3? I have already played 2,,2,2.
the version u looking for (S2Ep2Pt3) are in the 4k link.see for yourself.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
you're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.
Hmm. No I think it's fair to consider the other game as well. By itself, this seems like a short update but if you consider they are producing two VN titles concurrently, then in the last 5 months they've released about 900 renders, about 50 animations, and about an hour worth of content (if you're not speed-clicking anyway). With that considered, 5 months is not a terrible turn-around time for the production especially considering the quality.

Sure everyone will have their opinions on whether they like the content, but I don't think anyone can argue with the quality of the renders and animations and those can take a lot of time and effort. With that said, I don't think this dev is being misleading or opaque about their expectations or changelog notes. They usually shoot for 20~30 min updates by their reckoning. They're rather transparent compared to other devs I've seen. If the updates are too short for some people, then I think those people probably need to diversify their VN collection and stop complaining about development.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
the version u looking for (S2Ep2Pt3) are in the 4k link.see for yourself.
There is a lot of shit to unpack in the 4K version, too slow and I do not have a 4K device. wouldn't that be a lot for not being relevant to my device? If it unpacked all of the seasons & episodes in 4k then it would be worth the download time & device memory to hold it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Must be an awful feeling to be patron if you're only interested in this game. They take your money and go work on stuff you don't really care for, then release tiny updates for the game you support based on polls once in a while.
I mean... 8k subscribers paying 40k a month... Seems the patrons don't agree with you.

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
There is a lot of shit to unpack in the 4K version, too slow and I do not have a 4K device. wouldn't that be a lot for not being relevant to my device? If it unpacked all of the seasons & episodes in 4k then it would be worth the download time & device memory to hold it.
I did notice that all episodes in the 4k version. Just hope it is worth it.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
i understand.either that or waiting for someone upload the lower version.for me?i just waiting for the next update then only i continue play it.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Of all the vn on the page, this must be the project where it is most noticeable that they do it exclusively for money, the story of the game died at the moment the game was released on steam and they made a lot of money (which for the country where developers live is much more than it seems), and with that money instead of hiring script writers and programmers to increase the quality of the product and the number of renders per update, they hired marketing people to sell an empty product as if it were more of what it really is, I'm not wanting every VN to be "The Godfather" but it should have a minimum of story and if not, they should directly publish 2 minutes of sex scenes with the character who won the monthly Patreon poll and that's it. And what is this about doing polls for everything? They hired people to exclusively do surveys, they show very little interest in making something of quality and giving it a personal touch, imagine what the movies would be like if the directors relied on fan polls, Fast and Furious 10. It's good to listen to the community but a little more and they are going to do a poll on whether Julia should order a taxi by raising her left or right hand. That's it, I'm happy for the people who enjoy this vn, but I think these developers could do something much better if they set their minds to it and their patreons should not settle for what they currently offer .

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes