ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
it's a shame that the developers don't always listen to the players or to the polls, sometimes one thing wins in the poll, but they do something completely different in the game (this already happened in the second season)
You misconstrued what I asked: VN by committee sounds awful to me. I prefer a VN that has a strong developer with a clear path for the VN. If they're ignoring the polls, then that sounds like a good thing. The fact that they have them at all is the problem.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Is this update even worth going through? What scenes are here? Saw a bit earlier from those that got it that it was total rip off.

• Haha
Reactions: Kipling

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
erm..20mins of the new content?oh well i keep waiting until got more content so i can focus play it eventho is poll based update.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FreshWomen [Season 2 Ep.2 Part 3 4K] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.2 Part 3 720p] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-------------------------------------------------------------
FreshWomen [S2 Ep.2 Part 3 1080p] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Damn even the 1080 version is above 5 GB. Any chance of another host?
Maybe MediaFire or Workupload (they are both fairly quick, better than Mixdrop) but no limits on size. Or better yet GoFile, but that might be asking too much.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
FreshWomen [Season 2 Ep.2 Part 3] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Wow you must have read my mind, thanks for yet again giving us a great compression on some great host alternatives.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Should have looked into the changelog before downloading... calling this "content-update" is a little far-fetched. Seems to be the new approach for this game, making a poll for a lewd scene, get the lewd scene done, publish the small update and thats it... Last update was pretty much the same. Other than that, nothing.

Shame, i liked the game and the story could have been interesting but yeah... not like this. 3 months for an update would be nice, if there would be content in it. But without the lewd scene there is practically none.
IYKYK
1713706736748.png

Reactions: zeph19
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes