SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Damn even the 1080 version is above 5 GB. Any chance of another host?
Maybe MediaFire or Workupload (they are both fairly quick, better than Mixdrop) but no limits on size. Or better yet GoFile, but that might be asking too much.
WORKUPLOAD max file size is 2GB, and MEDIAFIRE max file size with free account is 10GB. And there is a GOFILE link in the OP for the uncompressed.

Only the 4K is the updated version.

Reactions: Demnor

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah figures... they have huge support on patreon and are making a good bunch of money... so yeah, another game gone the milking route i guess. Cant really blame them, who would not take huge amounts of money for slim to none workhours? I aint supporting them anyways, but considered it before the last update, but it was short and not worth it, same goes for this one... and it will stay this way i think. If the DEVs arent passionate to get their game done, they are doing it only for the money at some point and dont bother anymore with getting things done... here its the latter. Well, good thing there are enough good games with passionate DEVs that want to tell a nice story and get the game done at some point, so... time to unwatch this i guess.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Having your sex scenes added based on polls seems like a terrible idea. Kinda screams "I don't storyboard my game anymore". Hard to tell a cohesive story when your polls are the directing point moment to moment in the story. Works if it's just a pure AVG with nothing but sex scenes, but this game seemed to want to tell a story when it was first started.

Helps give the LI equal screen time and development when they aren't at the whims of a group of people voting or not any given week/month.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just FYI for those who want to use GoFile and are getting the "Download access temporarily limited" message. There is a way to bypass it.

First copy the server name in the message

1713707975280.png

Then right click on the GoFile page and Inspect Elements

1713708026743.png

On Inspect Elements, use Ctrl+F, and search for the server name. You'll find a link to the .zip file there. Click the link to the .zip and have fun.

1713708094590.png

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Just FYI for those who want to use GoFile and are getting the "Download access temporarily limited" message. There is a way to bypass it.

View attachment 3561312

View attachment 3561315

On Inspect Elements, use Ctrl+F, and search for the server name. You'll find a link to the .zip file there. Click the link to the .zip and have fun.

View attachment 3561320
and you are my fucking hero right now :love: didn't know that trick

awk

Jun 14, 2019

View attachment 3561312

View attachment 3561315

View attachment 3561320
You're the absolute MVP

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The Dev is making more than one game now, plus working on their website too. I don't think they are intentionally "milking" but probably stretched too thin.

I'm not saying he isn't milking, I just made the assumption after looking at their Patreon. The Dev has done 1000 renders and 50 animations between both games since January. Not a lot, but I've seen far worse.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1: Lily "

Lily is the purple hair chick, right? If yes, I'll skip this one, I'll come back when the update focus on the milfs or at least, the dark hair daughter.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes