Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Amazing renders and great animations, the potential here is VERY high (even though it feels a bit more like a visual novel rather than a game), kudos to Oppai-Man !

A question for scrappy about his very nice mod: is there a way to make the scene gallery unlock progressively as you play, rather than all at once after installing?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty sure it is just a reward image.
Pretty sure you are correct, friend.

I totally dig the sig! Also, I totally agree on the "fresh out of fucks to give" for all of the self entitled ass-hats that want to fuck things up for everyone just because they don't like something. Don't like something? Then sod off and find something you do like elsewhere. Don't stick your dirty meat hooks in my pie and tell me it tastes bad! In short...
1653428308286.png

"Just because you are offended does NOT mean you are right and other people are wrong.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, I am fresh out of fucks to give, not sorry for any inconvenience.
Ginger freckled girls RULE, the rest drool. "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just wanted to share that as a way to say, "thanks for making me smile today, my friend!"

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Pretty sure you are correct, friend.

I totally dig the sig! Also, I totally agree on the "fresh out of fucks to give" for all of the self entitled ass-hats that want to fuck things up for everyone just because they don't like something. Don't like something? Then sod off and find something you do like elsewhere. Don't stick your dirty meat hooks in my pie and tell me it tastes bad! In short...
View attachment 1828937

"Just because you are offended does NOT mean you are right and other people are wrong.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, I am fresh out of fucks to give, not sorry for any inconvenience.
Ginger freckled girls RULE, the rest drool. "

Just wanted to share that as a way to say, "thanks for making me smile today, my friend!"

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I see Victoria in someone's post, I give a like. My favorite girl in The City of Broken Dreamers alongside Katie

Reactions: PapaPhat

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Amazing renders and great animations, the potential here is VERY high (even though it feels a bit more like a visual novel rather than a game), kudos to Oppai-Man !

A question for scrappy about his very nice mod: is there a way to make the scene gallery unlock progressively as you play, rather than all at once after installing?
Not Scrappy, but to get that, just play the game without activating the gallery cheat (I think it's optional in most mods I've seen). After you play through the latest episode, look to see where in the progression something didn't unlock so you can get an idea of where you missed something and do a branch-off play. Turn on the cheat then - you can see who was involved in the missed scene and that might tell you how to go about your replay.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Krystal2 thank you for the answer. Yeah this is basically what I've already done... But ideally the gallery mod shouldn't just be a verification tool at the end of a playthrough, but rather a tracker of your progress as you advance.

To be fair though, I have no idea how hard it would be to code it like that, with unlocking triggers for each scene, so I understand if it's not practical to implement it this way for scrappy .

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Dev confirmed to me on patron that
the title of the VN is kinda confusing considering there's only 1 confirmed Virgin, I was wondering the whole time where the fresh women actually were given the title
Could it have something to do with being first year college students? Maybe? ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dev confirmed to me on patron that
the title of the VN is kinda confusing considering there's only 1 confirmed Virgin, I was wondering the whole time where the fresh women actually were given the title
Many of the girls are college freshmen... It's a play on that, I'm sure, not having anything to do with virginity.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This is a real quality game, a rare nugget of gold amongst so much fool's gold on here. That said, one minor complaint. After Sam basically evicts you and Lily tries to take your side, why does the MC keep talking about how Lily kicked him out, she took his side but was powerless to stop it.

Reactions: Staszk0

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
This is a real quality game, a rare nugget of gold amongst so much fool's gold on here. That said, one minor complaint. After Sam basically evicts you and Lily tries to take your side, why does the MC keep talking about how Lily kicked him out, she took his side but was powerless to stop it.
In the previous version she kicked you out, though I believe she can also do if you boast to Sam about the night you stayed at their house with Lily. So if you choose the option to defend her and still the MC says she kicked him out then it must be a bug.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
In the previous version she kicked you out, though I believe she can also do if you boast to Sam about the night you stayed at their house with Lily. So if you choose the option to defend her and still the MC says she kicked him out then it must be a bug.
Then it is a bug...

screenshot0001.png

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't play the last update yet but from what I heard there is no sex with Julia yet right? There is a glimpse of Julia sex scene in the trailer on steam page though so I'm not sure if that is correct.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I haven't play the last update yet but from what I heard there is no sex with Julia yet right? There is a glimpse of Julia sex scene in the trailer on steam page though so I'm not sure if that is correct.
You start to make out with her but her mom shows up, so it gets cut short before you get anywhere. You can choose to stay with her at the end of the latest update but that is where it ends, when you choose where to stay that night, no nookie yet from any of the choices.

Reactions: NukaCola

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ep5-BETA-40-Release-Date.jpg
5/30/2022

Hey FreshMen,

Between classes beginning, and The Ball coming soon, you might worry about a professor who doesn’t seem to like Dylan. Fortunately, Angela has made a new associate who might just help you relieve yourself.

We have a sizeable chunk of Episode 5 ready to release.
  • 772 new renders
  • 28 new animations
$25 patrons will play it on June 2.

Stay tuned!
Oppai-Man

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Are later sex scenes fully animated?
I've only played the first chapter so far and was a bit disappointed that not only do they mostly occur in dreams, but even the sole non-dream one had only a bit of animation (and it wasn't even for the intercourse part).

4.50 star(s) 541 Votes