08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
In the walkthrough , Lily is just a side character??? Are you kidding? She is attractive and hot. Damn...

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1144387

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-06
Release Date: 2022-04-27
Developer: Oppai-Man -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 4 patch 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: "Share Choices" with the Developer is enabled by default - you can disable this
Firewall and/or AV messages about locked files/blocked ports on startup may be related to this being enabled

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Italian Translation (v0.1.3)* - Non-Analytics Mod* -
Fan Sign - Walkthrough - Fan Sig 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144297 View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144300 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1204413
Shout out to MxR for leading me to this game. Lmfao

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1144387

Overview:
You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.​

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: "Share Choices" with the Developer is enabled by default - you can disable this
Firewall and/or AV messages about locked files/blocked ports on startup may be related to this being enabled

DOWNLOAD

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1144297 View attachment 1144298 View attachment 1144301 View attachment 1144302 View attachment 1144300 View attachment 1144303 View attachment 1144304 View attachment 1144299 View attachment 1204413
cool game

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 1144387

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

good

• Angry
Reactions: endriux and Mograx

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
This game is dope, my most favourite aspect about it is the fact that it seems that you get the whole shebang of the sex scenes and not tease, tease, tease for a year or more.

It seems by update 2 you could already get down with women that you would normally peg getting teased until eternity if it were in some other games. Playing some of the other renpy games around here that are still actively in update, it was a breath fresh air kind of thing for me as far as this aspect is concerned and I greatly appreciate it personally, this is great work dev seriously.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I like the game, and the models are right up there with Stiglet's, but man are the sex scenes overproduced.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Wow I just discovered this game and spent the last 6 hours playing it. Such a great product with huge potential. I noticed once episode 5 releases it will be available on Steam. I cannot wait for its release to get it.

Really liked the pacing of the story and the mystery about MC's past is quite intriguing so far. I see how the dev took some inspiration from BaDIK on some style aspects, but that is a positive thing. The renders are also top notch, the music fits so well and the quality overall is so high.

Im definitely following this and hope it will be finished. Great work Oppai-Man!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow! Alyssa is a pure goddess! That was an AMAZING scene! Hell, there are many amazing scenes in this game!
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.20 - 21.58.20.35.png
I am pretty blown away by the story so far as well... at least now that we are finding the dirt on dad and his cohorts. I like that there is variety in the method at which the MC arrives at certain designated points in the story. It seems to be an "all roads lead to Rome" type of story line with options of traveling companions and detours along the way. For instance...
MC gets tossed from the apartment regardless of which angle he plays with Lily's husband. But, the scene plays out very differently based on player choice. I like that. After chapter 4 I think it's time that MC has to choose his LI traveling companion for the end of the story as well. At least I sense that coming soon.
There are plenty of examples I could site throughout the game's story but one spoiler is enough to make my point. I really like this title and hope to see more content very soon. The renders and animations are fabulous and the story has gone from "what did I download here?" to "hey, this is damn good!" in the course of the first four chapters.
Well played Oppai-Man!:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

genglj05

Nov 21, 2018
Can you actually get the scene of Alyssa nude with the yoga ball (pic6 of the main post) in the game? Thinking about if it is worth to play the game again for missing scenes.

4.50 star(s) 541 Votes