thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! 20 positive reviews for a first release, after checking the game myself I must say it was very good. The story was very interesting, H scenes was hot as hell, the models for the women was very good and each of them have their own personality,... Can't wait for more updates in the future

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This looks VERY good.

I normally wait 6 months before trying out a game, but since the dev already spend 11 months on it, I'm going to go against me instinct and give this game a try.

Good luck dev!

Gmascia

Feb 12, 2020
Ok, while I'm downloading this, I have to ask, because that's not the first time I see guys asking for that.
Are you really running something like a pentium 4 from around 2002, or did you just install 32bit windows for the lulz?

EDIT: Just in case you are not trolling, here's what you can try. Find a game that works for you with a similar RenPy version, 7.4.4~ (you can check that in the log.txt next to the game exe, third line form the top). Move or rename that game's "game/" folder. Then move the "game/" folder from this game to there. If the dev of the game you are transplanting into wasn't a clown, you should be able to run it.
Actually I already found a trick using the RenPy SDK developer tool 7.4.4, as another user suggested in another thread and it seems that it works. And, yes I still have an old (2002) but perfect PC running Windows 7 32 bit.

Reactions: LegendKing23

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
So I saw the running girl animated and the libary girl, where she moved her arm up, but no sex animated at all... :sleep: work.

Reactions: Dammit

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Okay, after playing the game I am going to my honest opinion.
Pros:
+ This games mechanics are very similar to Being a Dik.
+ The characters are very beautiful and the background stuff is also cool.
+ The Music used is really good, for about 90% of the game.
+ The story so far has been very interesting.
Cons:
- At some parts around 10% of the game , the music used is very annoying.
- For now, EP1 does not have any sexual animations.
- At some parts of the game, I personally find the faces of characters a little weird like the eyes go somewhere else and eyebrows go somewhere else.

I personally really enjoyed playing the game. It has a really cool comedy, romance, mystery[i guess] so far. The music really matches the scene. I really hope that the second part comes soon cuz we are at a Cliff Hanger.

Aug 8, 2017
Personally, I'm burned out with the college theme and the rich and powerful being baddies plot lines in these games. The renders are fantastic, but maybe I'll come back later and see how this progresses.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looks good renderwise, but story yeah. Boy lost his father mixed with boy lost his memory. Need to see more but heared that one before :) And sorry nothing against your writing. But seriously? You fucked the husbands wife and your niext choice is to talk straight towards his car? Why?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes