Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
game looks pretty but non of the tags I look for is present :(
Too vanilla for me but hope your project goes well Oppia.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This will likely become a very popular game if development continues. I could say all of the nice things about it such as good renders, and animations, and coded well, abundant choices and an easy read, and a good variety in the females. All that adds up to popular.

How to improve: It's a little too easy to get some girls: Believe it or not people will still play your game and enjoy it even if girls are not diving at the protagonists dick like he is a handsome rock star and they are his groupies on aphrodisiacs.

For example some chick is randomly sucking your dick in the morning for some reason? Unclear, she is a stranger you have had minimal interactions with. Although a nice BJ in the morning is better than any coffee the lack of a good explanation, and being so easy leaves it feeling a bit unrealistic and unsatisfying. It felt lacking buildup and a bit shoehorned in.

Such a scene caters heavily to a coomer who doesn't really care about the story or characters and just wants to skip to the next sex scene, but folks interested in the story and build up... That kind of thing can leave it lacking.

Good luck with your game. Keep up the good work.

Dec 1, 2017
I don't usually bother with first releases but am I so glad that I did for this one. Awesome renders, pretty characters, and some action right off the bat. Best of luck to the team and I hope to see this updated a bit more than, like, once per new semester.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This will likely become a very popular game if development continues. I could say all of the nice things about it such as good renders, and animations, and coded well, abundant choices and an easy read, and a good variety in the females. All that adds up to popular.

How to improve: It's a little too easy to get some girls: Believe it or not people will still play your game and enjoy it even if girls are not diving at the protagonists dick like he is a handsome rock star and they are his groupies on aphrodisiacs.

For example some chick is randomly sucking your dick in the morning for some reason? Unclear, she is a stranger you have had minimal interactions with. Although a nice BJ in the morning is better than any coffee the lack of a good explanation, and being so easy leaves it feeling a bit unrealistic and unsatisfying. It felt lacking buildup and a bit shoehorned in.

Such a scene caters heavily to a coomer who doesn't really care about the story or characters and just wants to skip to the next sex scene, but folks interested in the story and build up... That kind of thing can leave it lacking.

Good luck with your game. Keep up the good work.
That was a dream the mc was having.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
While you are right in the importance of buildup there needs to be considered the other side of the coin.

Having and explanation for a sex scene makes sense if there is a story with that character, but if there's not any connection and it's just sex then having to explain why two people are fucking can actually detract from the story, kind of having to justify why there's a sex scene in your adult game.

Build up its important, but waiting too much for something to happen its just as bad as having scenes with no explanation, A Wife And A Mother it's a good example of buildup done wrong.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That was a dream the mc was having.
I know it was put in a way to make it look like it was a dream. There is a good chance it wasn't though, and I'll explain why:

It starts out as a female perspective of a girl saying "He is alseep..." as she enters the room. He is asleep in his dream? Really? He is asleep in his dream dreaming from the perspective of a female coming to sneak in and blow him?

Then he wakes up in his dream getting a BJ:

He is lik wtf!? how did you get in here!?

She responds with "Does it really matter?" She says she got turned on by his spying...

The only real thing she does to indicate it's a dream is get dressed snapping her fingers.

So that leaves us with 2 possibilities:

Possibility 1: She is some sort of magician perhaps an "illusionist" she can pick locks by getting into his room quickly, and snap her fingers to get dressed. She is also a slut, and lied to him about him being in a a dream.

Possibility 2: He dreamed a dream from 3 person view as a woman watching himself sleeping then shifted back into himself and was suprised about getting a blowjob?

I think possibility 1 is more likely. Play the scene over a few times and really look at every detail of it. She is some kind of magician that broke into his place to suck his dick in his sleep. The only part that really screams "Dream" is when he wakes up, but she could have given him some sort of drug or something to forget, or perhaps hypnotized him or something?

I would say there is a very good chance that this "dream" was not really a dream...

• Haha
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I know it was put in a way to make it look like it was a dream. There is a good chance it wasn't though, and I'll explain why:

It starts out as a female perspective of a girl saying "He is alseep..." as she enters the room. He is asleep in his dream? Really? He is asleep in his dream dreaming from the perspective of a female coming to sneak in and blow him?

Then he wakes up in his dream getting a BJ:

He is lik wtf!? how did you get in here!?

She responds with "Does it really matter?" She says she got turned on by his spying...

The only real thing she does to indicate it's a dream is get dressed snapping her fingers.

So that leaves us with 2 possibilities:

Possibility 1: She is some sort of magician perhaps an "illusionist" she can pick locks by getting into his room quickly, and snap her fingers to get dressed. She is also a slut, and lied to him about him being in a a dream.

Possibility 2: He dreamed a dream from 3 person view as a woman watching himself sleeping then shifted back into himself and was suprised about getting a blowjob?

I think possibility 1 is more likely. Play the scene over a few times and really look at every detail of it. She is some kind of magician that broke into his place to suck his dick in his sleep. The only part that really screams "Dream" is when he wakes up, but she could have given him some sort of drug or something to forget, or perhaps hypnotized him or something?

I would say there is a very good chance that this "dream" was not really a dream...
.....Magician? You're joking right?...right?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
.....Magician? You're joking right?...right?
No, if it was a part of his dream to take her perspective at the start of his dream why would he be surprised at all? Really look very carefully at the scene. There is a high probability that it wasn't really a dream. If it was really a dream then he wouldn't dream of himself asleep from a woman's view for a moment. I know it is lead to believe it's a dream, but the things that she does are common in "magic".

Here is a video of a woman changing clothes in the blink of an eye a number of times. She snapping her fingers to get dressed is the same deal.

Lockpicking is also another very common magicians trick. Be it a person getting out of a straight jacket or picking some handcuffs or something. Those same lockpicking skills transfer to unlocking a door.

I know she didn't pull a rabbit out of her hat or anything too obvious, but a lot of what she did is magic tricks. You gotta read the subtext.

It's more likely she is a magician than that was a dream. If the dream was not botched by showing her perspective at start of "Dream".

• Haha
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
We really need a gofundme so Daz can create new hairstyles. Anyway, game looks great and bonus points for having a different mc instead of the same generic ones everyone is using now. :love:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The girls are super beautiful and the game looks awesome:love:. Will look over this thread for sure.

Reactions: JaZy2

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Uff almost missed this one, but will have to play it later and post about it.

Anyway from op alone it feels really good! :giggle:

2 very interesting EGames with good potential in today's latest updates, can't wait to try them out!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes