Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
I hit Chapter 5. If I'm disliking how easy it is to get in girls pants and how uninteresting the actual storyline is, should I just give up now?
They are currently focusing on more sex animation. If you don't care about the plot, you can use gallery mod to watch animations in the future.

The writer of this game may really need to change , but the dev doesn't care what some people think.

May 8, 2017
I hit Chapter 5. If I'm disliking how easy it is to get in girls pants and how uninteresting the actual storyline is, should I just give up now?
They are currently focusing on more sex animation. If you don't care about the plot, you can use gallery mod to watch animations in the future.

The writer of this game may really need to change , but the dev doesn't care what some people think.
1661995969275.png

1661995995211.png

I think between all that they don't see a need to change the writer.

May 8, 2017
Game has more reviews than it has posts here... Are review bots a thing here? Seems a bit out of the ordinary!
Your post is 2,232... There is only 285 reviews... I'm not sure what numbers you're looking at. Possibly page numbers, but there is more than 1 post per page. Main post also has over 1800 likes.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2017568

View attachment 2017570

I think between all that they don't see a need to change the writer.
Always room for improvement! I was honestly surprised this game was so highly rated and with so many votes. The renders, animations, and music are great. It's just..boring. Seems like a game just for fapping and not actually caring what the story is about. Some people enjoy those, I'm not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and Aristos

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
Always room for improvement! I was honestly surprised this game was so highly rated and with so many votes. The renders, animations, and music are great. It's just..boring. Seems like a game just for fapping and not actually caring what the story is about. Some people enjoy those, I'm not one of them.
Because this dev is better at marketing than making games.

Reactions: incog44

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi guys!

I noticed "harem" among the tags.
but where is the harem? a harem, if memory does not lie, is when all the girls know each other and are not jealous of each other. Well, maybe only with third-party girls there may be (solvable) problems. right?
and here I have not yet noticed a single hint of a harem. Or will there be "coordination of the team" (i mean harem building as fact) a little later, in later updates?

thanks!

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
After playing through the game entirely, Feel like I have to say Julia is the hottest women in this game, Chloe is a close second. I did read the story, Its not bad at all, But I wont be downloading this again. You can go ahead and cater to those who like enormous breasts. I'm out. You go ahead and like the way Susan looks, I don't think she's attractive.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
hi guys!

I noticed "harem" among the tags.
but where is the harem? a harem, if memory does not lie, is when all the girls know each other and are not jealous of each other. Well, maybe only with third-party girls there may be (solvable) problems. right?
and here I have not yet noticed a single hint of a harem. Or will there be "coordination of the team" (i mean harem building as fact) a little later, in later updates?

thanks!
I'm installing it now but I've searched through the forum and the dev's said it's a harem game

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
At the moment it's just about building separate routes, I assume the paths collide in the future to build a harem.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

"Hey FreshMen,
This week I spent a lot of time planning Season 2. Here is what you want to know:
  • Season 2 will have 7 episodes, totaling of 7000 renders and a lot more animations than Season 1.
  • We’ll take 10 months to develop Season 2.
  • We’ll recruit more artists and animators to speed up the production. Team size might double.
I did some research about Steam DLC, and I believe Steam customers prefer one meaty DLC with the whole Season instead of several small DLCs with each episode. It’s also more likely to reach top-selling on Steam with one big DLC.
  • So Steam customers will get the whole Season 2 in 10 months for $19.99.
Patrons prefer getting small and frequent updates with early access, and so I plan to release each individual episode on Patreon as soon as they are done. So expect 7 new episodes in 10 months.
  • Patrons need to pledge $5 monthly and have a specific lifetime donation to access each episode in Season 2 (at least $15 in lifetime donation, but it’ll grow the more episodes we launch.)
Itch io doesn’t support DLCs, so the only plan is to launch Season 2 as a Standalone product in 10 months.
We’ll continue to make monthly Betas with the earliest content for our highest tiers.
I planned Episode 6 100% for October on Patreon only.
Thank you all for your patronage.
Cheers,"
Oppai-Man

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
This game is pretty good. i heard about it long ago but never pulled the trigger because it was only 2 episodes. Glad i waited long enough for the first season to be done because man.. Shit was worth the wait. I just completed my first run through & that ending lol.. Damn. Also did i miss something or was episode 2 REALLY short? Felt like i went through it in 20 mins.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes