Artwork/Renders are beautiful.
Animation is smooth as silk.
Story is great.

Keep up the amazing work.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh... Why all that "mystery" stories are such a mess and cringe
Nice renders and animations though
The only likeable Character for Me seems like more of side character (Lily) and not really Love intetest
MC is asshole

Just thoughts...

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
scrappy, mate... There seems to be a problem with the mode because no choice is highlighted. I don't know if you have implemented a button to activate/deactivate the mod. The rest seems to work just fine. Thanks for your work.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
My toughts after a couple playthroughs from someone who don't spoil himself with betas and wait for releases.

Nice update. I usually play VN's having a main playthrough with a single LI, the girl that interest me the most, and a manslut one to explore the scenes.

Pretty happy and stoked after looking at the official walkthrough that my favorite girl Emily which i guess was your girlfriend before the accident got upgraded to a main LI. I wasn't too much in the other girls, but had picked Alyssa, but now, they all got the boot for my crazy waifu! Still find it shitty that our mom doesn't even tell us about her, like at all.

After seeing the lily scene with that story block, i can say she dropped many places for me. I'm just dissapointed i can't avoid the scene with her in the beginning.

I'm not too much of a julia fan, the whole, i'm only 17 still, within memory as her shirt reminds you of it, but her scene was quite nice. And all the changes to her room people bitched for a month really didn't change anything at all. So much overreaction. She is still the same character, and her room only appears in like 3 frames, which you barley notice.

Gabby scene was decent, i think it serves it's purpose as establishuing her as a new side character to fool around.

Pretty sad my #2 favorite girl Devilla didn't really have any scene, but if we can really participate in their club activities, either working or recruiting it would be fun. It was a nice touch to be able to ask for her to help.

I hope we can add to our kill list after Sam, Charlie and Susan that idiot goat-fucker Dylan. I despise this character. Even Derek looks like a champion in comparison. All he does is drag you down with no help whatsoever, cannot stand him and will throw him under the bus every possible way. Pretty dissapointed as someone else said before that the choice of where to stay basically means nothing bar a few exclusive renders. I think the ark with the dead father already reappearing is too fast, but nonetheless, i can't wait to see where next episode will take us.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
scrappy, mate... There seems to be a problem with the mode because no choice is highlighted. I don't know if you have implemented a button to activate/deactivate the mod. The rest seems to work just fine. Thanks for your work.
ya you actually gotta toggle it (should honestly be on by default if you ask me thats kinda the point of downloading a walk through mod Lol) open menu - > walkthrough mod, and toggle it on

As for the game its not bad, but i was kinda expecting more considering the team size and the funds being pulled in..

like it not a bad game but has a long way to go to get the quality of like Caribdis games for example but it does of the potential to get there.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Magikyl

Apr 18, 2021
Does the android version of this game contain all the same content as the windows one other than the quality?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I hope we can add to our kill list after Sam, Charlie and Susan that idiot goat-fucker Dylan. I despise this character. Even Derek looks like a champion in comparison. All he does is drag you down with no help whatsoever, cannot stand him and will throw him under the bus every possible way. Pretty dissapointed as someone else said before that the choice of where to stay basically means nothing bar a few exclusive renders.
Yeah Dylan is a piece of shit. Even if you stick up for him, he still gets all jealous that the MC is getting laid while his "russian guy" schtick isn't getting him shit. What Dylan needs to understand is that if he wants to fuck every girl he meets, then all he needs to do is be the MC in his own damn VN. Who does he think he is, doesn't he know how this works?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Just finished Episode 1. It's really fun, it's got a lot of good humor, I love the soundtrack, and I like every character. Nothing deep, but it's quite satisfying!

Love the cliffhanger ending for episode 1 that happens right after the first really great sex scene, hope that there's at least 1 or 2 really great sex scenes per episode!

My favorite character so far is Chloe, hope that she continue to be a big part of the game!

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes