-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just started this one, and while I appreciate a good trope as well as the next person, this still cracked me up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those don't work. The blanket won't cuddle with you, and the clothes won't gently caress your... Anyway, the only obvious choice is intimate contact and then sex.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hi

what's new in last update?
  • The rest of the party at Bruce's place (where you left Julia by the pool)
  • The ball where the MC dances with Alyssa's group; if you chose to owe Devila a favor, it's a little different than if not
That's pretty much a summary. But there are multiples scenes for both events, so it's not extremely short.

deesoup

Jun 24, 2020
Maybe its just me but im actually into the chill ass music of the game . I need a spotify playlist lol

senjin

Jul 27, 2017
Just started playing and have one feedback.
Very early in the game, after visiting Lily´s house, you get a dream thing with Emiliy.
My vote is to remove it. You are building up tension meeting all this girls and then you throw in a dream that removes that tension. It is so obvious it´s just here to have some sex just for the sex.
99% of all dream sequences sucks in games as they add nothing and sex dreams 100% adds nothing but sex for the sex and it kills the build up created to get to the sex parts.

Edit: If you need sex early in the game try and add it organically. Maybe a one night stand hook up on tinder, buy sex or something better than a dream.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Very early in the game, after visiting Lily´s house, you get a dream thing with Emiliy.
My vote is to remove it. You are building up tension meeting all this girls and then you throw in a dream that removes that tension. It is so obvious it´s just here to have some sex just for the sex.
99% of all dream sequences sucks in games as they add nothing and sex dreams 100% adds nothing but sex for the sex and it kills the build up created to get to the sex parts.

Edit: If you need sex early in the game try and add it organically. Maybe a one night stand hook up on tinder, buy sex or something better than a dream.
Agreed. Dream sequences are always lame, because aside from just establishing that the MC is attracted to that character (which could be done in any number of other ways), it adds nothing.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017

Agreed. Dream sequences are always lame, because aside from just establishing that the MC is attracted to that character (which could be done in any number of other ways), it adds nothing.
Maybe I am misremembering, but I thought that in later chapters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
there is a choice to turn on the walkthrough, should put it in the op

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
If in the future there is a way to get revenge on everyone who is hiding things from the mc, everyone will be humiliated in the worst way possible like susan I want revenge I never liked this character I think she is a manipulative villain

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hey FreshMen,
I'm preparing to hire 3 new Brazilian animators, so we'll have a total of 5 animators.
I'm also recruiting 1 Brazilian technical artist to help the (soon to be) 9 team members who work directly with art and animation daily.
Today I also bought RTX 3090, 64 GB RAM and 1000 W PSU for the artists. Some team members got entirely new computers with Ryzen 9.
These are our first steps to bring you more sex animations.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020

Hey FreshMen,
I'm preparing to hire 3 new Brazilian animators, so we'll have a total of 5 animators.
I'm also recruiting 1 Brazilian technical artist to help the (soon to be) 9 team members who work directly with art and animation daily.
Today I also bought RTX 3090, 64 GB RAM and 1000 W PSU for the artists. Some team members got entirely new computers with Ryzen 9.
These are our first steps to bring you more sex animations.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
You da best! Thank you. Moar, moar, moar please.

lonanmax

May 30, 2018
Definitely beautiful, what I loved the most is the photorealism it has and the most important thing for me, es que esta totalmente en español, and the translation is appreciated, I look forward to the continuation

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes