Feb 29, 2020
Oh wow. Never even heard about this game but on Steam it's doing better numbers players wise then DIK S1. Is it really that good?
I like FreshWomen, it's a game that has good potential, I believe it's having a lot of success on Steam because the game is available in several languages, unlike other adult games that are only available in English.

OneEyedGhoul

Apr 27, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Love u sir

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Gabby is my new favourite, after Susan and Devilla ofc. I feel sorry for Lily, though she is not my type.(I hate redheads, freckles etc) Julia is really the worst LI, ugly and annoying. Hope other ladies get more content in the next update. Still was good this one.

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017

Big News!
Our biggest milestone in this project is getting a successful launch on Steam. This will get us a lot of visibility so we can hire more people. And you can help us by adding the game to your wishlist, and building some hype around it on the Steam page.
The launch on Steam is more important than our Patreon page. We might make some timed exclusive content for Steam.
Thanks for helping us on this journey.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
I'm thinking about these games payed by patreons under their development, and how the deveolper put in at Steam. My question is: the developer give all to their patreons a Steam key at least?

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I'm thinking about these games payed by patreons under their development, and how the deveolper put in at Steam. My question is: the developer give all to their patreons a Steam key at least?
I think they get simply a direct dl to the game without the need for steam; just because it is also on that platform doesn't mean you have the need to use it. (especially with all the censoring crap they usually have... ;) )

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Is it me or it doesn't work ? (of course,at least just for me)
I dl and unpacked in the game folder but i don't get the "help" in the choices. (so,for now i'm resorting to the pdf but i'd like if the mod worked)
EDIT: ok dumb of me :FacePalm:,i though just moving the stuff would do it,never would have guessed it would be an option.... (i had a mod in another game and there it was automatic)

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes