botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know who is responsible for the compressed version, BUT it would be great, if we had a version number in the file name, so you could be sure it is the new update BEFORE we download.

Capital letters are meant to convey accentuation on those words, not anger or screaming.

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.7
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
hi, pls update. thanks in advance

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
The plot is always very intriguing, with all the mysteries in it, can't wait to figure out what is going to happen next...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! That was a great update, and that ending? DAMN!!!! Can't wait to see next update. Excellent job, dev!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, wait, wait.... PURPLE?! And then that followed by pink, white, and blue: I guess Julia just can't think straight anymore. Haha, that was great.

I'm surprised the MC didn't take pause when Emily said he and Sam both needed drinks and — Voilà! — one for each of them appears magically. Emily's already strange, so why he wouldn't at least raise an eyebrow at that moment was weird to me. If it were just one drink showing up for the MC right on time, it would be less obvious, but exactly the right number at exactly the right time? Too convenient.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Oppai-Man
Amazing renders, soft music.
Despite having the animation tag, yes, there is something very common in renpy games, the transition, from showing a girl's body... but the main course sex with animation doesn't exist.
And as for the Portuguese language, I've been correcting several meaningless words, because my translations are all manual.
No more good luck with that.(y)

CL4PTR4P!

Aug 21, 2022
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Just wanted to say that you are going to the right direction, game was fun because of the characters and the story. Hope to see that the other non-animated scenes get animated soon. Keep up the good work!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just wanted to say that you are going to the right direction, game was fun because of the characters and the story. Hope to see that the other non-animated scenes get animated soon. Keep up the good work!
They seem to be doing incredibly well, so I would completely agree that the direction seems to be working for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Oh wow. Never even heard about this game but on Steam it's doing better numbers players wise then DIK S1. Is it really that good?

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
i tried to install the android app of this game it worked i think but i can't find any icon to start the app what do i do now ?

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes