Typll4567

Jun 4, 2017
So disappointed that there was no option to lose the DDR game with julia and the 2nd pair on purpose and jump into the pool naked with julia

Reactions: DADIANA

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
" You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father."
OK, that lame plot device needs to go away...
It's a good game so far with few flaws... What's the problem? If you don't like the plot then play something else but there are only so many ideas that can be used for storylines. To me it's not so much about the central plot as it is how well it was written and implemented. I can watch 1000 different shows about Vampires or Zombies... Most of them SUCK but there will always be those that stand out and did it better than others. I don't condemn them for using those plots... I compliment the good ones for doing it well.

Last edited:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I have a question that's been nagging at me for a while now in the scene when you're trapped in the store with Sue and of course the ensuing fun time you have or don't have with her depending on which avenue you take why did both Sue and Susan set that up was it just so that Sue could seduce the MC because the whole time Sue is nothing but a grade A bitch to the MC so why the sudden change of heart if Sue even has one or was it to just keep the MC occupied to not keep digging into his father's disappearance regardless of whatever feelings the MC may have for both Sue and Susan I for one don't trust either of them they're shady af and seeing now that Alyssa knows both Sue and Susan is she also involved beyond what she's already told the MC and I'm still wondering who killed Charlie was it Susan Sam or Emily still lots of unanswered questions but still a great story nonetheless.

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
im not done with the latest released but noticed how Lily looks downgraded in terms of her previous render before.

Reactions: DADIANA
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes